Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Girls In Kenya Forced To Have Sex In Exchange For Sanitary Pads - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girls In Kenya Forced To Have Sex In Exchange For Sanitary Pads (563 Views)

Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi / Fake Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Used Sanitary Pads, Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls In Kenya Forced To Have Sex In Exchange For Sanitary Pads by Techvillz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Girls in Kenya are forced to have sex with older men because it is the only way they can access sanitary products due to period poverty and the stigma surrounding menstruation. Research by Unicef has found that 65% of females in the Kibera slum, the largest urban slum in Africa, had traded sex for the sanitary products.

The charity also found that 54% of Kenyan girls said they had problems accessing feminine hygiene products and 22% of school girls are having to buy their own.

Andrew Trevett, Unicef Kenya chief of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, told The Independent that girls are engaging in sex with boda boda drivers, or motorcyle taxi drivers, for two reasons. He said: ‘One obvious reason is poverty – girls and women don’t have the financial means to buy sanitary products.

READ FULL GIST HERE
https://www.loadedviral.com/girls-in-kenya-forced-to-have-sex-in-exchange-for-sanitary-pads/

Re: Girls In Kenya Forced To Have Sex In Exchange For Sanitary Pads by LuciferCristi: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
I do this all the time to those naive 17 - 20 year old girls in my neighbourhood still under their parents. grin

At least I'm better than Wizkid - I take care of my unfertilized eggs.

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Gets Wife's Name Tattooed On His Manhood, As 'punishment' / Stepmom Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter Over Missing N500 (Disturbing Phot / Muslim Cleric Caught In Camera Defiling 5-year -old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.