Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan (587 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan by eDoctorr(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
The Nollywood star and producer shows his support for the embattled Governor of Lagos state.

Below is his comment on his official Facebook page:
Here I stand, In him I believe! @akinwunmiambod
e # leekansi #itesiwajieko # lagos

Re: Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan by Dannyset(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mtcheww!
This one that will be in one bush shooting film on the day of election.
Even Ambode will cast his vote for Sanwoolu during the primary. grin because any vote for him on that day would be probed and if findings revealed that Ambode voted himself, he will be sanctioned. cheesy
Re: Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan by Minjim: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Me too!
Re: Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan by Banmeallday: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is why people should devoid from following so called celebrities because most of them to attain their status already sold their selves or their nyash to be on films and music labels- worldwide. From this ejot to Kenneth Okonkwo they ARE actors and in essence liars.....
Re: Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan by ola6: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Who's this one? Ambode is OUT! Ambode is too arrogant. Even PDP does not want him. Forget what you read online. PDP or APC in Lagos is for SANWO OLU.
Re: Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dannyset:
Mtcheww
Tinubu dog

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan by dunkem21(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dannyset:
Mtcheww!
This one that will be in one bush shooting film on the day of election.
Even Ambode will cast his vote for Sanwoolu during the primary. grin because any vote for him on that day would be probed and if findings revealed that Ambode voted himself, he will be sanctioned. cheesy

cheesy You got me rolling on the floor with this sacarstic truth grin
Re: Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan by dunkem21(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Tinubu dog

He said the truth, bros..

Ambode is in the middle of nowhere cry
Re: Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan by faaz24: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
One of those who could have assisted Ambode is Musiliu Smith the new Chairman of Police Service Commission. But Ambode treated him so badly. The man has been attempting to see the Governor for over 6 months. He has called him more than 200 times, phone rang but no response. One day, Smith called Ambode's ADC and asked him to give the phone to his Oga. The ADC pleaded with the Retired IGP not to allow his career end just like that. He said the Governor would sack him instantly if he tried that but he advised Smith to keep on calling the Governor, may be one day the Governor may decide to pick his call. Smith was shocked. He reported Ambode to first to Jagaban, then to Femi Okunu and later to PMB. Recently, Smith asked PMB to stay clear of Lagos Politics and allow the Party to solve their problem.

Smith was calling Ambode to warn him of this perceived danger he had seen long before now so that he can make amends but the Governor must have thought that anyone who calls him is a beggar!!!

A big lesson. (copied from a WhatsApp group)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Call Buhari's Aide A Disgrace For Lying. (pic) / Inconsistency Of Our Constitution / Omisore Speaks On Apc-sdp Coalition*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.