Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos (29327 Views)

Notorious Motorcycle Thief Arrested In Jigawa (Photo) / Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by technicallyrich(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
Among all the things i have enjoyed in these world including my best movies like spartacus etc,best food,drinks,swimming nothing has been sweeter than been tipsy or high and cumming deep inside a tight tenage girls pusssy.i will be literaly in paradice.
So someone will now steal my thing i use to enjoy life.the person should kukuma kill me.
Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
nairalaila:
A penis thief has been arrested in Lagos, few days after a politician was accused of stealing that of security guard he gave money. The penis thief was apprehended today at popular Amala HotSpot in Omole Phase2, after his victim, a bike man raised an alarm that his manhood disappeared after the young man touched him. The police who arrived the scene shortly after, arrested the suspect and saved him from jungle justice

https://lailasnews.com/penis-thief-arrested-in-lagos/

Lalasticlala

Pls where is the prick he stole? grin
Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by Mac2016(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
cc Lalasticlala
This is one the things I despise about this platform. This is a common platform where the lost unity between Nigerians could be restored yet mods look as if this name calling on nairaland is proper.
All authors of comments riddled with tribal sentiments and hatred should be BLOCKED FOREVER
Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by baysol: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2018
LuciferCristi:
That's why I always ensure my preeq is erect whenever I'm going outside cuz once amala starts digesting inside an Afonja, all sorts of evil things start happening.

Afonja Amala grin
I thought una be pigs how come na goat they shout afonja una don change like pmb change to lifeless?
Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I jes wonder wuh it feels like when it dissapears...is the place usually just hollow,do they feel breeze through the gap or pain?.
...infact the idiat that initiated this 'use of joysticks' for fetish purposes must've been gay!

It doesn't disappear but shrinks and become useless besides taking a piss with it.
Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by elmodee7(m): 2:53am On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=71315525][/quote]
ur stupidity is confirmed.

Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by nex(m): 3:51am On Sep 19, 2018
You people claim someone's penis was stolen, but instead of telling the story like sane human beings, that is, showing the picture of the victim, his groin from which the penis was stolen, then the thief with the stolen penis, you're here substantiating fiction.

I wonder why all the countries which have moved forward in this life are the ones where people don't believe you can steal someone's penis by touching them. The countries which have all remained backward are those where people still believe in stolen joysticks.

If I could advise all embassies of advanced countries in Nigeria, I'll tell them to stop wasting their time with unnecessary visa interviews. Strap a Nigerian to a lie detector device and ask if they believe the human penis can be stolen by touch, ask them if they believe in "jungle justice". Reject all of them whose brains are still stuck in 360 BC.

2 Likes

Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2018
elmodee7:

ur stupidity is confirmed.
basttttttardddddddddddddddddd!!!! I know it will psin u for exposing u...But u crossed d line....How ur ashewo kobo kobo nne??

Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by Hamilton1(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Afonjas skul miners
Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2018
but i don't y men so much value tis joystick than other parts of their body!!
Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by Nicklaus11: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
The rate at which this anomaly is growing is shocking ooo, me I no too like stories that touches the heart ooo so we better find means of keeping my joystick at home while going out ooo abeg embarassed
Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by jackie35(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry

HONESTLY THIS LADY PRETTY
Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by Yuceeluv(f): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Omg!...how do u know?

Xda59:

It doesn't disappear but shrinks and become useless besides taking a piss with it.
Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by sunshineyellow: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
That was how this wan was arrested n they saw him with multiple dicks

Re: joystick Thief Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Omg!...how do u know?

I saw it with my own eyes and that day, my curiosity and skepticism on the issue being real or not was laid to rest forever. It is real!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter / How Man Duped By Yahoo Boys Committed Suicide / Suspects Hide Hemp Worth N35m In Biscuit Cartons (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.