Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! (625 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! by Validated: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
I am amused by the political intrigues going on in Lagos, especially the seeming shenanigans as being reported reported on social media. "All na wash" or as Fela of blessed memory would say, "all na shakara". It is just a normal APC ploy to deflect discourse from the real issues and threats. So, I sympathise with our unlearned youths snd social media pundits who have been writing and predicting several scenarios in Lagos APC primaries outcome towards 2019.
Just to school all you. The facts on ground are these:
1. APC and Tinubu CANNOT toy with Lagos State in 2019 elections. Lagos with the highest registered votes will be very critical to APC in 2019 and noone wants to rock the boat.
2. Lagos is critical to Asiwaju's political relevance, both in SW and Nigeria. No sane person toys with his prizest possession, except there is alternative. For now Tinubu has only Lagos. Others are poor states struggling to pay salaries.
3. Ambode is the ONLY candidate that can guarantee a win for APC in Lagos. Forget the Sanwo-olu and Hamzat guys. They are just sttooges planted to create diversion or "red herring".
4. APC ticket will be given to Ambide, whether by direct or indirect primaries. This is already settled and all of Tinubu, Buhari, Osinbajo and even Ambode know this. The Samwo-olu guy also know this.
So, why all the shakara and media hype you may ask? Answer is simple.
a. To whip up public sentiments and create a support base for Ambode's re-election. As it is today, many Lagosians will "celebrate" a win at the primaries for Ambode.
b. Consolidate on milking Lagos by a few cabal. Lagos of today is earning close to N50B monthly. Leave what is being reported aside, we know the truth. About 20% of that sum or approx N10billion is shared by the cabal holding Lagos to ransom. Noone can toy with such.
c. To whittle down the likely impact of an Otedola governorship aspiration under PDP platform. This is actually the real threat that Tinubu is fighting against.
d. To create platform for the likes of Aregbesola, who is leaving Osun to have a stake in the Lagos State huge IGR. Aregbe is said to be the leader of the mandate group or whatever they are called.
e. Turn Ambode to the true puppet they actually desired. Otherwise, Ambode could upstage Tinubu in his second term.

Finally, I am willing to do a bet with anyone. This is the challenge. If Tinubu and his mandate group are brave enough to give the ticket to any other candidate other than Ambode, I will come to this forum to apologise to APC and all NL for this write-up.

SO ALL NA SHAKARA!
Re: Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! by spartan117(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nice analysis wink
Re: Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! by dat9jaguy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
spartan117:
Nice analysis wink
Which kind nice analysis
The op in one breath is saying APC is creating a red herring with all the noise about Ambode and also saying
they want to make Ambode a stooge.

In fact this is for you and the op....

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! by Seun360(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Which kind nice analysis
The op in one breath is saying APC is creating a red herring with all the noise about Ambode and also saying

No mind am.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! by Validated: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Which kind nice analysis

Ambode is already a stooge. Argue with ur ancestors. My point remains. APC and Tinubu CANNOT substitute Ambode for anyone else. Even Tinubu himself cannit wun Lagos as a candidate. Only Ambode can save AOC in Lagos and they know it.
Re: Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! by ola6: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Validated:

Ambode is already a stooge. Argue with ur ancestors. My point remains. APC and Tinubu CANNOT substitute Ambode for anyone else. Even Tinubu himself cannit wun Lagos as a candidate. Only Ambode can save AOC in Lagos and they know it.

I'm a pdp member. Dey talk. Ambode is an arrogant as@hole!!! He wouldn't win whether PDP or APC. Even PDP wouldn't vote for him.

I can assure you this.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! by Validated: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2018
In repeat. APC Lagos CANNOT go into 2019 elections without AMBODE!!! Argue with yourself if you like
Re: Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! by Validated: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Which kind nice analysis

Hope you wake up to your level of entrenched ... I would not like to be banned otherwise, I would have said STUPIDITY, but I am holding it back for now!
Re: Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! by dyydxx: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2018
Validated:
In repeat. APC Lagos CANNOT go into 2019 elections without AMBODE!!! Argue with yourself if you like

as far as anybody can see you are the only one arguing with yourself grin grin grin......wait for the primaries, it's not far again
Re: Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! by SuperStriker: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2018
Validated:
I am amused by the political intrigues going on in Lagos, especially the seeming shenanigans as being reported reported on social media. "All na wash" or as Fela of blessed memory would say, "all na shakara". It is just a normal APC ploy to deflect discourse from the real issues and threats. So, I sympathise with our unlearned youths snd social media pundits who have been writing and predicting several scenarios in Lagos APC primaries outcome towards 2019.
Just to school all you. The facts on ground are these:
1. APC and Tinubu CANNOT toy with Lagos State in 2019 elections. Lagos with the highest registered votes will be very critical to APC in 2019 and noone wants to rock the boat.
2. Lagos is critical to Asiwaju's political relevance, both in SW and Nigeria. No sane person toys with his prizest possession, except there is alternative. For now Tinubu has only Lagos. Others are poor states struggling to pay salaries.
3. Ambode is the ONLY candidate that can guarantee a win for APC in Lagos. Forget the Sanwo-olu and Hamzat guys. They are just sttooges planted to create diversion or "red herring".
4. APC ticket will be given to Ambide, whether by direct or indirect primaries. This is already settled and all of Tinubu, Buhari, Osinbajo and even Ambode know this. The Samwo-olu guy also know this.
So, why all the shakara and media hype you may ask? Answer is simple.
a. To whip up public sentiments and create a support base for Ambode's re-election. As it is today, many Lagosians will "celebrate" a win at the primaries for Ambode.
b. Consolidate on milking Lagos by a few cabal. Lagos of today is earning close to N50B monthly. Leave what is being reported aside, we know the truth. About 20% of that sum or approx N10billion is shared by the cabal holding Lagos to ransom. Noone can toy with such.
c. To whittle down the likely impact of an Otedola governorship aspiration under PDP platform. This is actually the real threat that Tinubu is fighting against.
d. To create platform for the likes of Aregbesola, who is leaving Osun to have a stake in the Lagos State huge IGR. Aregbe is said to be the leader of the mandate group or whatever they are called.
e. Turn Ambode to the true puppet they actually desired. Otherwise, Ambode could upstage Tinubu in his second term.

Finally, I am willing to do a bet with anyone. This is the challenge. If Tinubu and his mandate group are brave enough to give the ticket to any other candidate other than Ambode, I will come to this forum to apologise to APC and all NL for this write-up.

SO ALL NA SHAKARA!

How exactly has Ambode performed well in Lagos

Lagos is worse off than what Fashola handed over to Ambode.

Those screaming "Ambode, Ambode" should tell us exactly why he should be allowed to continue in office.

Lagos is now a massive refuse heap, bad roads everywhere, incomplete projects here and there and okada riders have taken over the state.

Fashola's Lagos was much better than this.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Much Ado About Nothing! Tinubu Cannot Stop Ambode!!! by Validated: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2018
SuperStriker:

How exactly has Ambode performed well in Lagos

Lagos is worse off than what Fashola handed over to Ambode.

Those screaming "Ambode, Ambode" should tell us exactly why he should be allowed to continue in office.

Lagos is now a massive refuse heap, bad roads everywhere, incomplete projects here and there and okada riders have taken over the state.

Fashola's Lagos was much better than this.

Your testimony makes APC a massive failure, both at Centre and all APC controlled State.

Can you tell me of any APC governor better than Ambode? Why are they being given the second term ticket?

Anyway, I do not support APC or Ambode. All I have said is that APC and Tinubu are only grandstanding on Ambode's second term ticket.

Tinubu does not have the political balls not to give Ambode the second term ticket. If he does, I will apologise to all BMC.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Akpanudoedehe Remains In APC / Why Atiku Defeated Saraki, Tambuwal In South East -doyin Okupe React / Fact Speak For Itself: Buharis Achievements So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.