Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Secondus Blasts INEC On Smart Phone Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus Blasts INEC On Smart Phone Ban (569 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondus Blasts INEC On Smart Phone Ban by UcheSecondus: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
......says the commission is perfecting rigging arrangement.

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus has condemned the decision of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC to ban the use of smart phones at polling booths saying the commission is perfecting rigging formular for the ruling All Progressives, APC.

Prince Secondus who spoke during an interactive session with PDA leaders in Bayelsa state on tuesday,said that Nigerians must rise up to frustrate all the rigging strategies being perfected between INEC and the APC.

The National Chairman said that the INEC decision on the use of smart phone, is a deliberate plan to kill means of gathering evidence against their rigging arrangements which is being fine tuned and tested in Ekiti and Osun states.

According to a statement from his media office, signed by Ike Abonyi, the National Chairman sad that the regime of APC is killing Nigeria and its citizens .

"They have borrowed over N11 trillion yet there is nothing to show, hunger is raving the land and people are dying daily across the country.

He said that critical stakeholders and the international community are worried at the debt profile of this adminstration which has risen to such astronomical level amidst huge corruption in the system.

" I crave your indulgence to stand up against all the evil plots of the APC by collecting your PVC and using it judiciously to vote them out in all elections in 2019.

Prince Secondus said that the country is under siege with the APC government harassing and intimidating critical organs of the government, the Judiciary, the Legislature and individuals in its mission to cow and suppress dissenting voices to their undemocratic activities.

The PDP boss who was accompanied to the interactive meeting by the state Governor Seriake Dickson and the South South Vice Chairman of the party, finally commended the people for their commitment to the party and urged them to conduct themselves in the most civilized manner as demanded by the rules of democracy.

https:///2OCoAF9

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondus Blasts INEC On Smart Phone Ban by chriskosherbal(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Well I guess they will allow my Nokia 3310 with camera even though is not a smart phone. grin

Just saying .
Re: Secondus Blasts INEC On Smart Phone Ban by lucy10(f): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is APC and INEC plan to stop people from gathering evidence against them in elections, soon they will also ban the press from reporting election updates.

1 Like

Re: Secondus Blasts INEC On Smart Phone Ban by TeeMaama: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Why ban the use of smart phones? Just because the public gets to see evidences of rigging of the claimed "well conducted election by INEC" through videos and pictures? No doubt INEC is just trying to perfect rigging

1 Like

Re: Secondus Blasts INEC On Smart Phone Ban by malakungu: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
I totally agree, without phones there wont be video evidence of rigging and vote buying.

1 Like

Re: Secondus Blasts INEC On Smart Phone Ban by Joshuaamb: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
INEC should have a rethink because this sound suspicious, using of phone suppose to aid the credibility of the election. This is APC hand work

1 Like

Re: Secondus Blasts INEC On Smart Phone Ban by Nogodye(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
Gone are the days when PDP self dey use power anyhow...nothing last forever.
Re: Secondus Blasts INEC On Smart Phone Ban by destinychildolu(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
This Pdp chairman dumb small. The ban on phones is to prevent vote buying. Last year's election, I was told buy a party agent to vote for a party that I would be paid 1000. That all I need to do is just for me to snap the ballot paper giving to me after I have thumb printed. I actually did exactly and I snap and I showed the agent after which I was paid. I did that because I was sure that the party will 100% loose the election. I am sure u call all guess which party that was...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi: Abe Conspiring With Wike To Tarnish My Image / Breaking: Tanker Explodes, Kills Many In Lagos / What Is Okowa Doing With Ekweremadu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.