Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) (71858 Views)

Man Paraded And Released After He Slept With Over 10 Little Girls / Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics) / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by FBIL: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2018
The rape & skull mining region! Usually settle for any how you treat them grin grin
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by Awaja(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2018
Some guys are stupid.Rape Maka y? And those other stupid mofos laughing coz of fellow man's unclothedness.
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by Vincentlee19(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2018
The Tory legit Na live from Eksu no dull, if d guy knock yur girlfriend door once she open d pus.y Na saaara.
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by Vincentlee19(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Skool security actually call out girls wey hin don knack before naw con see casted girls as dem dey rush him n d boy something is as small as fullstop.
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by Vincentlee19(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Not a ladie d guy don't rob bur e rapes every night.
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by Vincentlee19(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2018
If to say yur sister dey Eksu n this nigga don rape her I know say you will derive joy in that!
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by DidierDrogba: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2018
KONJI........the slayer of big and small
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by sapeleboi(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2018
so I nor fit see the size of prick again nairaland

Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by emeka762001(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2018
he should have been handed over to the police instead of this inhumane act. we still have a long way to go in this country . So uncivilized.
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by duptie(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2018
hitng:
The report reaching hitng media was said to be a young man strip n*ked for rapping in Eksu (Ekiti state University).

The suspect was paraded n*ked round the school this morning for rapping case, also we heard from a witness that the boy was apprehended to school security and later to police.

http://hitng.info/5437/eksu-student-strip-nked-for-rapping-scandal/

VIDEO
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn4cCSIDlMz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14bpublees32g

Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by duptie(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=hitng post=71319198]The report reaching hitng media was said to be a young man strip n*ked for rapping in Eksu (Ekiti state University).

The suspect was paraded n*ked round the school this morning for rapping case, also we heard from a witness that the boy was apprehended to school security and later to police.

u see ur life
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by donqx: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Vincentlee19:
The Tory legit Na live from Eksu no dull, if d guy knock yur girlfriend door once she open d pus.y Na saaara.
Really? EKSU na my Alma mater. How long has he been terrorising the place? How long has this bull sh!t been going on? Is he a student or one of those iworoko guys?
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Vincentlee19:
Skool security actually call out girls wey hin don knack before naw con see casted girls as dem dey rush him n d boy something is as small as fullstop.

Bros, there are d!cks that are called growers. E fit be smaller than that sef but at full erection it will achieve nothing less than 5 inches plus, bigger, stronger and turgid. It's sometimes not by appearance o. They spring up to live like an angry python grin
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Rocktation:
U go just de, na to f**k go b your life mission...
Twerp.
Nah pussy put am for problem so
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by Bashnigga(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2018
frozen70:
They would have tyed rope around his dick and be pulling him from their
Ahhhhh!!! babe u no get chill oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2018
And which court of law found him guilty?

Nigeria.
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Vincentlee19:
If to say yur sister dey Eksu n this nigga don rape her I know say you will derive joy in that!
Work on ur grammar. Stop weed too
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by Danizzy: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Smh

Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by frozen70(f): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Bashnigga:

Ahhhhh!!! babe u no get chill oh grin grin

Lol, he doesn't deserve pity
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by Bashnigga(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
frozen70:

Lol, he doesn't deserve pity
Yeah...even the shame he has brought upon himself is enough punishment.I think everyone should have that one thing that can hold them back or make them have a rethink whenever they're about to do something wrong... At least thoughts like, what will my parents say or how would they feel if they find out what I've done? How will I face my friends or my younger siblings who look up to me
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bashnigga:

Yeah...even the shame he has brought upon himself is enough punishment.I think everyone should have that one thing that can hold them back or make them have a rethink whenever they're about to do something wrong... At least thoughts like, what will my parents say or how would they feel if they find out what I've done? How will I face my friends or my younger siblings who look up to me

You are right, but do they have conscience and shame ?

That was the first thing they killed in them and become vagabonds

His parents have already disowned him when they saw the traits of family disgrace in him
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by babadigu(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Think dat the idiot deserves it in a certain way
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by Bashnigga(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2018
frozen70:

You are right, but do they have conscience and shame ?

That was the first thing they killed in them and become vagabonds

His parents have already disowned him when they saw the traits of family disgrace in him
The Genesis of all this can be attributed (at least to some extent sha) to poor moral upbringings. It's situation like this that makes one wish to have magical powers like the princess in that anime that has same title as your moniker. This guy is better off being a frozen Statue than constituting a nuisance to the society grin

Good talk smiley
Re: Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) by GreatFarmer42: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Can someone send me the video? my email is larvicie@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.