Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

SEYI SAX Drops Sax Cover Of "Assurance" Originally Done By Nigerian Music Act - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEYI SAX Drops Sax Cover Of "Assurance" Originally Done By Nigerian Music Act - (657 Views)

Teni Clashes With Shizzi For Claiming He Originally Produced Hit Song, ‘Case' / David Of Assurance.(see What Emmanuela Got As Her Assurance) / TY Bello Celebrates Her 40th Birthday. Stuns On The Cover Of ThisDay Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEYI SAX Drops Sax Cover Of "Assurance" Originally Done By Nigerian Music Act - by OJMedia: 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Oluwaseyi Araoluwa Fatunmole popularly known as 'SEYI SAX' hits the entertainment scene with this beautifully rendered saxophone cover of the popular Assurance song originally done by Nigerian Music Act - 'Davido'.

In his words 'This cover is just an extract from the SaxNation Album which contains about 8 more songs, we decided to put this out there for people to have us on their playlists, believe me when i say, there is more to come'.

SEYI SAX, a graduate of Physics and Electronics started playing the saxophone exactly 10 years ago and has carved a niche for himself in the entertainment and corporate world over the years with premium music.

He is the founder of the SaxNation Band and is definitely a musician to watch out for...

For Bookings:- Kindly Reach Management @ojmedianetwork via �
+2348060317114
+2348137330706

WhatsApp:- +2348167925054
FB/IG/TWITTER - @seyisaxmuzik

Website:- www.seyisaxmuzik.com �Mail - seyisaxmuzik@yahoo.com

Download Here:-
https://cloudup.com/files/iR-C10mP6ww/download

(1) (Reply)

My Top 10 Nairalanders: Guys That I Keep Seeing In Most Threads / DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke In Her Colour Matching Outfit / Olamide Releases Date For ''OLIC5" Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.