Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband (246 Views)

I Need A Man For A Serious Relationship / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? / I Need A Responsible Man For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Haykaymos(m): 1:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Dear Single And Searching Friend,

How you dey?

Contrary to what you may think or believe, God has not reserved a particular man
out there for you as your husband. That’s one of the reasons why He has given
you a free will. The same thing applies to every one of us. If you study the Word
of God well, you will discover that God does not give people husbands or wives.
Every man or woman is expected to choose his or her own husband or wife, and
then face the consequences of his or her choice, whether good or bad.

However, God being a loving God and because He knows that a person’s choice
of husband or wife can either make or break him or her, He still guides us if we ask Him to,
so that we can make the right choice. The kind of person you spend the rest of your life
with is entirely your choice. Therefore, it’s important you know specifically what you want
in a man so that you will be able to make the right choice.

So, what exactly do you want in a man?

Wishing you God’s speed in your search for your own Mr Right!

Your Friend,
AY
(Best-Selling author of “Meet Your Mr Right Even Now:
The 7 Simple Steps To Finding Your Mr Right, Fast!"

P.S. I would love to hear from you. Do let me know what you think
about this post or how I can be of further help to you
Re: God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband by Haykaymos(m): 4:57am On Sep 19, 2018
The man a lady marries will either make or break her; he will either make her better
or bitter; he will either make her happier or more miserable; so she can't afford to marry
just any man that comes her way. The same way you don't board just any bus that comes
your way when going to your office or school. It's got to be a bus that is going in a similar
direction as you...

You can get more information in my life-changing, interesting book titled, Meet Your Mr Right Even Now:
The 7 Simple Steps To Finding Your Mr Right, Fast! You can read the preview copy (the first 15 pages)
of the book right away here:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/preview_meet_your_mr_right_even_now/20454

(1) (Reply)

Love Doctor And Hook Up King For Peeps At Ibadan / Listening Ear / Ate You Single And Searching, This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.