Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. (3665 Views)

Neatly Used 2005 Toyota Highlander For Sale. 2m Negotiable / Reg 08 Nissan Xterra For Sale 2m Asking / »»» Toks Benz C320 03 @ N2.2M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by antagonist: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
according to a post I saw not too long ago bio hazard car means someone had accident in the car and there was blood, and the airbag light is showing also
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by Mayor555(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Information provided, I wasn't ready to get all these informations, only if a buyer will request for the VIN and later show me the results... Because I was satisfied with the overall performance of the car... At least in the way we've been taught on this platform....

A buyer can see what the car was and what it is now...

We have invested on it... And I'll definitely sell at my desired price.

Nobody's Father gave me money to do business...

Please don't feel insulted, I'm only stating the facts
Please do not be crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mayor555:

My man sir, you really have to start sighting things well o.... The car is in the lot now, I'll get better pictures and analyze well just like that Hyundai

Waiting sir!!!!
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mayor555:
Information provided, I wasn't ready to get all these informations, only if a buyer will request for the VIN and later show me the results... Because I was satisfied with the overall performance of the car... At least in the way we've been taught on this platform....

At all sir!!!! More Nairaland traffic for you, Good for business grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by Mayor555(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
thebigkendo:

At all sir!!!! More Nairaland traffic for you, Good for business grin grin grin

Thebigkendo, I'm serious with what you bolded, I'm not in anyway trying to insult anyone

1 Like

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mayor555:

The.bigkendo, I'm serious with what you bolded, I'm not in anyway trying to insult anyone

Yeah and i promise you, No one feels insulted.

NB Still waiting for your better picture sir
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by Mayor555(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
thebigkendo:

Yeah and i promise you, No one feels insulted.

NB Still waiting for your better picture sir

My man go back to my reply, I said tomorrow.

Your sights are not affected by garri but "the pull them down/he can't be a sincere person mantra" have clouded your sight.. And it's a pity.
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by linked: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mayor555:

Chairman shey e don clear. Do not hoard info when it comes to business try to always come clean. You posted an advert but you weren't giving much info even when it was requested. How will I carry money and troway for what I don't know about? All because you want to make huge gain regardless of your costumer's satisfaction. Now you know why I initially bargained 1.4m for this vehicle. let see if anyone will top my 1.6m package. Cosplay is indeed an asset to this auto section.

4 Likes

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mayor555:

My man go back to my reply, I said tomorrow.

Your sights are not affected by garri but "the pull them down/he can't be a sincere person cardealer mantra" have clouded your sight.. And it's a pity.

Fixed.. Quite a pity.

Mayor555:

My man sir, you really have to start sighting things well o.... The car is in the lot now, I'll get better pictures and analyze well just like that Hyundai

Where is the tomorrow sir??

Anyway will remind you tomorrow, just incase you forget
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by Dantedasz(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Cosplay:

Noted.

You don't seem to know a lot about the vehicle you're advertising, so I might as well help.

You're welcome, for the traffic.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by Mayor555(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
linked:
Chairman shey e don clear. Do not hoard info when it comes to business try to always come clean. You posted an advert but you weren't giving much info even when it was requested. How will I carry money and troway for what I don't know about? All because you want to make huge gain regardless of your costumer's satisfaction. Now you know why I initially bargained 1.4m for this vehicle. let see if anyone will top my 1.6m package. Cosplay is indeed an asset to this auto section.

Baba mi, thanks for the concern..
I didn't have the VIN report... But thanks to cosplay, you can see now.
1.4m/1.6m, I can't give it for that price. Thanks.

And please, I didn't hide or tried to hide anything.

And the statement 'e don clear for your eyes' is seriously absurd. I'm not surprised it's an accidented car.
If you're to come pay 3m for the clean title, you go gree pay? Cars come accidented, no be new thing, I didn't claim it wasn't.

3 Likes

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by linked: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mayor555:

And the statement 'e don clear for your eyes' is seriously absurd. I'm not surprised it's an accidented car.
If you're to come pay 3m for the clean title, you go gree pay? Cars come accidented, no be new thing, I didn't claim it wasn't.
Your antecedents are even more absurd. The emboldened shows you still have some growing up to do on customer relations. With the VIN exposé on this vehicle, I'll rather keep my money.
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by pafestula(m): 6:06am On Sep 21, 2018
This thread is accidented already, Mayor kindly fix your thread.
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by Mayor555(m): 6:27am On Sep 21, 2018
linked:
Your antecedents are even more absurd. The emboldened shows you still have some growing up to do on customer relations. With the VIN exposé on this vehicle, I'll rather keep my money.

Alright sir. I pray I grow up fast.

Good morning sir.

1 Like

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by Mayor555(m): 6:33am On Sep 21, 2018
pafestula:
This thread is accidented already, Mayor kindly fix your thread.
Good morning sir.. Longest time,

Thread is on a Jam beat....

1 Like

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2018
linked:
Chairman shey e don clear. Do not hoard info when it comes to business try to always come clean. You posted an advert but you weren't giving much info even when it was requested. How will I carry money and troway for what I don't know about? All because you want to make huge gain regardless of your costumer's satisfaction. Now you know why I initially bargained 1.4m for this vehicle. let see if anyone will top my 1.6m package. Cos.play is indeed an asset to this auto section.

Oga you are not a serious person, you were never going to buy... Who negotiates on a nairaland thread

3 Likes

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by linked: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

Oga you are not a serious person, you were never going to buy... Who negotiates on a nairaland thread
Your assumption is utterly ridiculous. It is only the naive and gullible who will negotiating price for a product with bogus claims. It was the nous of the op to provide reasons why his car is worth his asking price by providing the VIN of the vehicle and detailed pictures. Oga, don't be an advocate of shady deeds.
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2018
linked:
Your assumption is utterly ridiculous. It is only the naive and gullible who will negotiating price for a product with bogus claims. It was the nous of the op to provide reasons why his car is worth his asking price by providing the VIN of the vehicle and detailed pictures. Oga, don't be an advocate of shady deeds.

I guess you are what you say you are, You only started asking for more details after your "Unbeatable" offer was rejected

linked:
1.4m... make I collect... I'm negotiating a similar vehicle on the forum. You wouldn't let that guy win cos he got a better package for sale.

Negotiating on Nairaland, Na your way grin grin grin grin grin unserious fellow

linked:
Chairman no competition for this car. I want a vehicle worth my money. 1.45m... this is naija used vehicle. You cannot just valuate your car without knowing the realities. Nigerian used 2006 Avalon xls not even a limited for 2m?... This is not a game of lot. Be realistic with your expectations..

linked:
I will offer you a price no one can beat here. 1.6m... Best price!

2 Likes

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by linked: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

I guess you are what you say you are, You only started asking for more details after your "Unbeatable" offer was rejected

Oga slide, you don't know how many good deals I've got and completed on Nairaland. Na watin dey pain you inside?
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2018
linked:

linked:
Oga slide, you don't know how many good deals I've got and completed on Nairaland. Na watin dey pain you inside?

See wetin dey pain Me.. You don't do what you preach.. You are all over nairaland pricing & bashing cardealers while you own ad does not even have a single picture Talk more of Vin

https://www.nairaland.com/4721991/used-vw-sharan-1999-model#71011004

Now tell why did you put your phone number on your car sell ad.. Since you expect negotiation on the thread

Maybe you are looking for a naive & gullible fellow to negotiate price for your accord & Sharon with bogus claims

1 Like

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by linked: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

See wetin dey pain Me.. You don't do what you preach.. You are all over nairaland pricing & bashing cardealers while you own ad does not even have a single picture Talk more of Vin

https://www.nairaland.com/4721991/used-vw-sharan-1999-model#71011004

Now tell why did you put your phone number on your car sell ad.. Since you expect negotiation on the thread

Maybe you are looking for a naive & gullible fellow to negotiate price for your accord & Sharon with bogus claims
Those ads have not been update as you have seen since the cars are no longer available. Buyers came offline. I wouldn't have hoard info from any one who made enquiries on them. By the way you can see no one did. Stop grieving more than the bereaved. Op has learnt his lessons.
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2018
linked:
Those ads have not been update as you have seen since the cars are no longer available. Buyers came offline. I wouldn't have hoard info from any one who made enquiries on them. By the way you can see no one did. Stop grieving more than the bereaved. Op has learnt his lessons.

You carefully avoided the point.. so adding a picture while posting a car ad is now updating the ad abi?
Please go back to pricing cars all over nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by Alanzazani: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
even the airbag light is on showing something is wrong. i pity the buyer who of course wont be on nairaland that will buy thiscar

1 Like

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by valarinz: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

thebigkendo:

One very chilled bottle of orijin for you Sir.

The one member of the "VIN crew" who doesn't necessarily always sound biased in his views.

Anyday you come ogba, holla me for that orijin, seriously!!
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by valarinz: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mayor555:

You advertised a naija used car,
you left the plate number on (anyone can get the vin via the plates)
you didnt claim the car was non-accident
you inspected whats in front of you and it was ok with you and thats what youve been saying here all along

My brother, youve done all the right things you need to do, you'll sell your car in due time. Don't mind that guy posting up here, he doesn't have money for the car

And for anyone posting accident pics on an naija used car, pls can you give me vehicle history of all the accidents that happened to the car here in naija or all the visits it has done to ladipo.

3 Likes

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
valarinz:

One very chilled bottle of orijin for you Sir.

The one member of the "VIN crew" who doesn't necessarily always sound biased in his views.

Anyday you come ogba, holla me for that orijin, seriously!!

Hahaha baba V, I will definitely claim my orijin.

I have always told you,for me,I cannot speak for the other "vin crew" members its not a “pull dem down something"..It's a true & false something.
If you have a car to sell..don't make any claim that is not true.
If a car is accidented, I will rather you not mention anything about the accident history,than lie "accident free, clean title"
Take example
https://www.nairaland.com/4739352/unique-toks-2009-audi-a4#71289223

Wetin person wan pull down? Even if my name na "Mr hater Pull-him-down" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by Hoodbilonia: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2018

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by Mayor555(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
valarinz:

You advertised a naija used car,
you left the plate number on (anyone can get the vin via the plates)
you didnt claim the car was non-accident
you inspected whats in front of you and it was ok with you and thats what youve been saying here all along

My brother, youve done all the right things you need to do, you'll sell your car in due time. Don't mind that guy posting up here, he doesn't have money for the car

And for anyone posting accident pics on an naija used car, pls can you give me vehicle history of all the accidents that happened to the car here in naija or all the visits it has done to ladipo.

Thanks my oga... There matter no be here. I wish them well though.
Let them check my threads, God has been good.

I know that exact way to handle people like them.

linked:

Sorry sir, what lesson are you talking about? These things are not hard to comphrend...did I do any wrong? Is something the matter with you? no insult intended sir.

thebigkendo:

Hahaha baba V, I will definitely claim my orijin.

I have always told you,for me,I cannot speak for the other "vin crew" members its not a “pull dem down something"..It's a true & false something.
If you have a car to sell..don't make any claim that is not true.
If a car is accidented, I will rather you not mention anything about the accident history,than lie "accident free, clean title"
Take example
https://www.nairaland.com/4739352/unique-toks-2009-audi-a4#71289223

Wetin person wan pull down? Even if my name na "Mr hater Pull-him-down" grin grin

But all this cloud that are clouding your sight sha... See pictures below

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by Mayor555(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo.... More pictures for you

Point to the abuse there...

Everything is well placed

Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mayor555:
the.bigkendo.... More pictures for you

Point to the abuse there...

Everything is well placed

Red and black cable is alien sir.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7828765_img20180921143357_jpeg4d94cd2f882162e2a1942f7c3ab02ec0

Next highlight is the airbag lamp, all things being equal on a "non abused" car, it should not be ON when the engine is running

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7823540_img20180920165142_jpeg0d9ca97cb20afa06ec0c70a225d1d7e2

Mayor555:

But all this cloud that are clouding your sight sha... See pictures below

I told you sir, its too much garri that is clouding my sight sir grin grin grin
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bros Mayor555 you forgot to Update this Ad today grin grin grin
Re: Few Months Used 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale 2m Negotiable. by thebigkendo(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Nawa oh.. Na so dem abandon his car that has not been abused in whatsoever way. Car still runs on coolant grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US used cars (TOKUNBO) below N1,500,000 (customs Inclusive) / Newly Arrived 2001 Model Toyota Highlander Limited (toks) / We Inspect,market,advertise And Sell Your Vehicles 10x Faster Anywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.