Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her (3506 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by Mrop(m): 5:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Chika Ike show off her hot body in new adorable photo but some of her fans are not feeling the actress. See photos below

News via praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/chika-ike-show-off-hot-legs-cleavage-baring-outfit-fans-blast/

Lalasticlala

Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by Mrop(m): 5:31am On Sep 19, 2018
cheesy

See more of Chika Ike sexy photos >>> HERE

Comment

Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by GistersNG: 5:36am On Sep 19, 2018
sad cool
Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by cassidy1996(m): 5:36am On Sep 19, 2018
mature meat
Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2018
mumu fans. real fans don't abuse, but advice.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by dbos11(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2018

Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by Michelle55: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2018
I just weak... Why expose the property of one man to the whole world all in the name of fashion? Is it that if you cover up properly, no man will find you attractive or desirable? Let's learn to dress properly because that's where the real attraction lies.
You don't expect a sane man to pay for what everyone including him had seen free of charge during your fashion madness.

Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by Tamarapetty(f): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Where is the blast? I can only read just 2 jobless people trying to form relevance while the rest are ass licking.
Bia op, That thing no be blast, take ur time

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by mibutter: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2018
YOU HAVE A PASSION TO DEVELOP MOBILE APPS – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

Learn how to design, build, and publish iOS and Android mobile apps from scratch using a variety of tools, such as XCode, Swift, and Java.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by nazablossom(f): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Where is the blast? I can only read just 2 jobless people trying to form relevance while the rest are ass licking.
Bia op, That thing no be blast, take ur time
grin Exactly what I wanted to ask. I have searched for the "blast" I didn't see.
Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by Kaycee7(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Michelle55:
I just weak... Why expose the property of one man to the whole world all in the name of fashion? Is it that if you cover up properly, no man will find you attractive or desirable? Let's learn to dress properly because that's where the real attraction lies.
You don't expect a sane man to pay for what everyone including him had seen free of charge during your fashion madness.
Is it your man? Is it your fashion? Why don't you just do you and allow other people make their own decisions?
Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by tstx(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
If only this girl get curves like these African Celebrities she for make sense sie
Re: Chika Ike Show Off Hot Thighs In Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans Blast Her by itspzpics(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Fresh Thigh In New Adorable Photos / Actress Oyebade Adebimpe Goes Completely Unclad In Painted Photo / Meet Bae Yu-jin, The Nigerian-korean First Female Black Model in South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.