Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (59302 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by candygist: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2018
yomi96:
zombies will not like this, lol, pdp is the light that will shine in osun come saturday.

Fight for your country and not a political party. PDP and APC are not country ..
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by ejimatic: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Without sentiments Osogbo stadium was full to the brim yesterday.. All seats in the stadium were occupied with thousand others on the field and many others outside. However the bitter truth is that Ilesa people will never abandon APC beacause of Aregbesola. The party will win all the six local governments in Ilesa. That is a certainty.
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by breakeven: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2018
The only problem is that APC will rig this election and nothing will happen. After all they rigged ekiti and heaven did not fall.

1 Like

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Watch closely from the first to third picture......you will notice that they are all young gallant boys following Davido.

That campaign is more like Davido music concert!
and it is free....
Boys and girls will troop out to see Davido and his crew perform live.

but the question now is, will there be any music concert of Davido at every polling Unit? Ur answer is good as mine.

What is the difference between coming to see Davido campaigning and coming to see Buhari yesterday in Oshogbo

Mind the turnout in APC rally the other day included dignitaries and delegations from around the country so don't be deceived by the number but what you see on Davido's footage are natives, that said, if they possess PVCs or are in his uncle's support that is another issue entirely.

I forsee a closely fought out contest, I just hope the process is free and fair. Let the people's choice prevail.
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Looking closely in this election was standing inbetween, on my right was red and green color on my left was white and sky blue and my two hands were in my pocket was trying to place my hand on one particular color then I woke up.........
pdp is the right one then..so vote for dem,it is clear from is clear
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by horladexino(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2018
I was there strugle to see davido for the first time ;DI was there strugle to see davido for the first time
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Aufbauh:
These are pictures from different locations and probably different dates.
However what i could see are people that were given free T-shirt to come out and support Mr Adeleke, of which they have no option.

Nobody wants modulated salary bro.
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by foreshore(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2018
Houseofmaliq:
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke was in Ilesha yesterday for his Ilesha mega rally, the world renowned Musician, Davido followed him to ilesha in a show of power.

Pictures
source Maliq247..com

PDP will win Osun, but of course Tinubu and APC will rig the election!!!
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by tallestcash: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Davido is on musical tour to Osun state giving free musical concert to the people of the state. Majority of these people enjoying the free concert will come out on saturday to vote APC and disgrace his slowpoke uncle the secondary school dropout
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by mibutter: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2018
campaign people
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Pat081: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2018
obembet:
This is best Photoshop I ever seen... The photographer is the best...

What is the population of the whole Ilesha?
do u know dat Ilesha may b more than d whole of ur state?

1 Like

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Shezkid01(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2018
royal200:
Look this critically and compare to APC yesterday rally, the population here much more than APC and this Ilesha general population not as big as where APC have there's.. ..If to judge by crowds in campaign PDP will win.. ..
idiot 80% came to see broda shaggi and davido.. and they gave money to those in ede to come to Ilesha
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
How many of them have got their PVC ?
battle of crowd apc\pdp
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2018
How I wish that chioma boyfriend and his partially educated dancing Uncle would understand fast that , politics and elections In Nigeria is far beyond SINGING &DANCING

I urge the family- adeleke to replay and patiently listen to that awards winning album by falz:

This is Nigeria
Look how I'm living now
Look how I'm living now
Everybody be criminal
This is Nigeria
Look how we living now
Look what we eating now
Everybody be criminal
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Pat081: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2018
foreshore:

PDP will win Osun, but of course Tinubu and APC will rig the election!!!
dat is if dis election is free & fair ,but I knw APC will try to rig dis election, but any body dat hv it in mind to do dia to dis osun state election dat person or group of people will nt live to see dat day with his /her family.Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Chukazu: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2018
As much as I would love this guy or rather PDP to win, the man has no articulate manifesto to bank on...he couldn't even defend himself to the public opinion,the reason he avoided The recent debate.

Just ridding on the sentiment of his brother's death

1 Like

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by sanmitee(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
obembet:

Ilesha is to Osun what Onitsha is to Anambra.
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2018
The crowd is mammoth but that doesn't win the election.
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by AlphLukau: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2018
SARAKI 2019 - Shepherd Bushiri
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by arsenal33: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Houseofmaliq:

I hope by Saturday
The winner will win.
Osun should wise up and free themselves from Tinubu
and give themselves to IBB
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
INEC did not make it easy for people to get it but did the citizens make attempt They made extraordinary attempt!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by mankand(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2018
90% of the crowd came out to see Davido
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by wildchild1: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2018
okay

Check my signature for the just concluded world cup jerseys and 2018/2019 club jerseys
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by jayman00004(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2018
imole deee
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2018
mankand:
90% of the crowd came out to see Davido
Though am a staunch apc fellow if davido comes to campaign for pdp where i am,ill attend the rally just to see him
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Houseofmaliq:
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke was in Ilesha yesterday for his Ilesha mega rally, the world renowned Musician, Davido followed him to ilesha in a show of power.

Pictures
source Maliq247..com

90 percent came to watch free davido show
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by AmOnwaEnugu1(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2018
yomi96:
read what you wrote again but this time slow, you will see that sense is far from you

Hahahahahhahaha
Choi......

Why are u this wicked? It's not fair oooohhh

Ur fellow human beign

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by emmangrace: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
When Davido is involved

Even APC supporters will struggle to be in front just to see him grin grin
The same people that came out during APC rally in Ilesha.
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by paramakina202: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Nwodosis:

Yes o.Its only APC supporters that have their PVC.
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2018
obembet:

Please go and watch the video on YouTube and Facebook.it was also on channels and SIT.
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Babzrockman: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2018
When Davido becomes more of the arrow head. Same mistake PDP made in Ekiti state when Fayose became more of the figure than Eleka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.