Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years (1406 Views)

This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / President Buhari's Achievement In Abia. $5.5 M Umuahia Diagnostic Centre. PICS. / APC Caught Lying About Buhari's Achievement On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Danielnino00(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Nigeria Twitter community is at it again...
grin ..

See as they sarcastically mock Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Danielnino00(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2018
CC: lalasticalala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Mariangeles(f): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Nigerians on nairaland should imitate Nigerians on twitter, they're smarter and spontaneously witty grin grin grin

They know how to go with the flow...what would we do without them... kiss

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by saintjimos(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2018
OH MY COUNTRY

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

SOLUTION : FLUSH OUT PDP/APC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by BigbamoAYO(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2018
My people perish, coz they lack knowlegde, SAI BABA TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by booblacain(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Lol, Nigerians are mean.

r

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Ekez(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Well him na messiah of the zombie, E no concern me ,i no be naija person

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by DrRasheed: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2018
How many times should i tell them no fuckn polling booth on twitta
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Danielnino00(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2018
DrRasheed:

A lot of Buhari supporters seem to have forgotten the massive support Buhari enjoyed in the run to the 2015 election.. The hastag #Febuhari and #March4Buhari were trending everywhere.. You think the social media users back then don't have their PVC??

Buhari's popularity is dropping by the day... Only two things right now can make him win in 2019

1) Rigging
2) Lack of a credible opposition to challenge him

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Metuh: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2018
APC Never again. Where are the BMCs and zombies to defend the old lifeless failure?

cc Hungerbad Madridguy Sarrki Seunmsg Bolustical Corrinthians

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Metuh:
APC Never again. Where are the BMCs and zombies to defend the old lifeless failure?

cc Hungerbad Madridguy Sarrki Seunmsg Bolustical Corrinthians

They are on recess waiting for saraki to convene grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by nwaanambra1(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2018
abeg eh i understand the grand projects done in benue and electricity but that @ayosogunle own and that @joker own anybody fit explainam for me?

ebi like say those projects too much and tooo heavy that i need lai mohammed to helep me - edon tey wey i come out from school cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by MeanChris(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2018
These major projects in the South East cannot be left out

grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Bitterleafsoup: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2018
saintjimos:
OH MY COUNTRY

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

SOLUTION : FLUSH OUT PDP/APC

excellent
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Bitterleafsoup: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2018
They try to entertain us.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Racoon(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy It's still an enigma people are still advocating another mandate for a monumental catastrophe of Buhari's statue while Ambode is being crucified in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by saaron(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2018
Facts don't lie. Buhari's only achievement is rooted on him being the first LIFELESS PRESIDENT in the history of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Sharpshooota: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
My people perish,
coz they lack knowlegde,
SAI BABA TILL 2023

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Sharpshooota: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2018
DrRasheed:

Because INEC is ever ready to rig for the tyrant..

Nigerian opinions don't matter

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Chri08102702694: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Bubu is a total disaster. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by lucy10(f): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Buhari is Nigeria's problem and not the solution, he must be voted out. We can't see his so called achievement for the past 3 years, we only hear and imagine them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Bizibi(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2018
The man is very confident,they should tell him not to be too relaxed because we don't want him to slump on that day when he sees the results on the t.v.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by shakmati(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Lifeless president.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
If only Nigerians can shun politics of sentiments, he is from my zone, my religion etc, voting shouldn't have been about all this rather ones achievements in life should be evaluated......
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Belluchii: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Before anyone mock the Buhari led government, we should first of all know that Nigeria is a country that is full of corrupt officials, the president was able to introduce a program that will help in the reduction of corrupt activities in the country, in Nigeria history, Buhari's government was the one that has addressed the most abandoned projects in the country, various operations has been introduced to counter insurgency where the military has had a successful operations, the list goes on, what i am saying is that Nigerians should learn how to contribute in the solution instead of always analyzing.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by gbowoade463: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
These major projects in the South East cannot be left out

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by GSA01: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Official Sponsor of this kind of thread is the PDP and its Paid Agent, This PDP guys should better focus on how to Campaign to Nigerians, Tell Nigerians what they have done, And what they will do better than APC, And not for Spreading of propaganda that are not worth it...
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Anything but Buhari joor!

Saraki to the rescue.

Who wouldn't choose "life" over lifelessness"?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mock Buhari's Achievement In 3 Years by Grayxme: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who else will do this if not a paid agent of the PDP. The PDP should simply define what they tend to achieve this 2019 weather they intend criticizing a government that basically did 100% better than them.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Guber2018: Why WIKE Can Not Win / The Truth Behind HSBC 'leaving' And Other Political Related Issues - @teguando1 / "After Insulting Me, They Are Now Rushing Me" OBJ On Osinbajo & Amaechi's Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.