Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) (19533 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by olokeded: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Senate President, Bukola Saraki met with PDP delegates and stakeholders in Osun state. he said “The choice we face in the forthcoming election is either to keep things as they are, or make a radical departure from the old ways.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-saraki-meets-pdp-delegates-in-osun/

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by agwom(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2018
sai baba

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Sarkin: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Just because of that they have failed.

Inscribe my words as an epitome so you jobless lazy aggressive ipob and corrupt PDP followers will mark it and never forget what I say.

I'm shocked how people who claim to be good vouch for Sara-thief and clueless & incompetent pdp.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by dukie25: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Saraki is underrated, the man has charisma, talent, you name it he has it.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Quidquopro: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2018
The cap...

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2018
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun oooooo. Omo babaoloye on point. You are welcome to osun state, omo babaoloye.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by resurgent2019: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Bukola is the only one going around among the PDP Presidential aspirants. Why is that?

I personally like the man and I can cast my vote for him.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2018
If not for anything, i think we can all attest that Saraki would be better than what we have now.

-He is a northerner..
-He is from the Northern Central..
-He is a south westerner..
-He has paternal/maternal ties with kwara, Oyo, Lagos etc..
-He is with PDP having strong ties to SS..
-He maintained a SE deputy senate president despite pressures..
- He supervised a NASS of 18 older former governors, he has a unifying effect.

He is young, smart and vibrant.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by KingOvo(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Lets settle this now angry
If the election is conducted today, who would you vote for?
Like for Saraki, share for Buhari.

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by excomarow(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Buhari don finish work since yesterday,

This dreamer just dey appear.

From the airport to places he visited to the campaign venue, were thousands of supporters chanting Sai Baba

Osun is APC.

Dey see your delegates, Buhari dey Aso Villa they chill grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by GringoSoyinka1: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Chai
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by sheungeek(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2018
future president

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Emmy1234567890: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Nothing to say
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by wildchild1: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2018
hehehehehe
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by excomarow(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2018
dukie25:
Saraki is underrated, the man has charisma, talent, you name it he has it.

Blind and deaf person spotted sad

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Davidfash10000: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2018
He's putting in work. That's for sure.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2018
The trending SARAKI.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2018
All hail saraki

SAI Raki

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Angelb4: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2018
SARAKI is the chairman of Osun PDP for Saturdays's governorship election. He knows they won't win. He didn't even bother to join the campaign. He's concerned about delegates that will nominate him.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Episteme2(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Saraki is presidentially poised. Of all the aspirants including the incumbent, he comes close to new world order of effective and modern leadership yearnings. He is detribalised and looks good to unite Nigerians. He is smart, astute and shrewd so, he can get Nigeria a good international bargain/offer and economic team. Apparently, he will never give room to mediocrity, highhandedness and impunity and seems to exude this political will and capacity to prosecute alleged offenders irrespective of parties, ethnic and religious leanings. He is not too loud and not too quiet, rarely misfires owing to his calculative acumen. He understands Nigeria's problems and challenges and he is an ambitious self-driven and pragmatic young elder with tact to handle Nigeria's delicate and sensitive negotiables.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Carmal90(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:
Bukola is the only one going around among the PDP Presidential aspirants. Why is that?

I personally like the man and I can cast my vote for him.

Atiku and lamido the other two..
Plus Kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2018
sEE how our Next President holds Microphone and speaks with LIFE.....if you know you know......

------------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need a simply - clean - responsive and search engine optimized website for your business, project or idea? Then chat me up or call 08095966698.

Porfolio

Business

Ecommerce

Church

Blog websites at a cost you can afford.....

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by strastuspho: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2018
THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF 19- YEAR OLD SIMI - WHO RECENTLY GRADUATED AS A PHOTOGRAPHER, DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER & GRAPHICS DESIGNER AT THE ICT HUB!

‘My practical journey into Photography started when i attended the FREE ICT Photography July this year and after the impressive one day free training taken by PMS Photgraphy, i enrolled for the full course (my dad and i were initially skeptical about the practical intensity of the training that he had to even followed me to the venue ascertain its authenticity!

Within ONE MONTH, i was not only train fully in Professional Basic Photography; i was also fully trained in GRAPHICS DESIGN as well as DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

With deft professionalism, i take incredible photography shots, capture photography moments as well edit amazing photos with Lightroom studios as well as with Photoshop on my laptop.

Currently internship under the tutelage of PMS Photography, my Passion for photography is being truly unleashed coupled with creative skills as a digital media marketer and multimedia designer -

I will even be there for the FREE TRAINING....SEE YOU THERE!’

This free Intensive photographer Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to photographer and if you want to learn photographer from scratch, this free course is for you!

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by TheAngry1: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Esseite:
If not for anything, i think we can all attest that Saraki would be better than what we have now.

-He is a northerner..
-He is from the Northern middlebelt..
-He is a south westerner..
-He has paternal/maternal ties with kwara, Oyo, Lagos etc..
-He is with PDP having strong ties to SS..
-He maintained a SE deputy senate president despite pressures..
- He supervised a NASS of 18 older former governors, he has a unifying effect.

He is young, smart and vibrant.

He is also a crook

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2018
All na scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by olusaanu740: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2018
hehehehehe

18 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2018
olokeded:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki met with PDP delegates and stakeholders in Osun state. he said “The choice we face in the forthcoming election is either to keep things as they are, or make a radical departure from the old ways.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-saraki-meets-pdp-delegates-in-osun/

GEJ said this also

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explanation Of Land Sizes In Nigeria / FIRS Denies Giving Osinbajo N90bn, Seeks Legal Actions Against Timi Frank / Atiku Visits Buhari’s Birthplace, Daura, After Rally (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.