Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance (43993 Views)

Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier / See The First Female Nigerian To Become A General In The Nigerian Army. / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by 93Miles: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Joblessness. While ur male counterparts are in Iraq fighting u are here dancing.

Tomorrow y'all will be shouting for equality when it's beneficial.

Fvck y'all wh0res.
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by tessyluv24(f): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordSaints:
you igbos wish bad for Nigerian.that's why evil keep following you People where ever you go.just like this guy here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4740563/nigerian-man-sentenced-18-years

u dont hv to generalize it
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by Shookonekilla: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
you are igbo. So why are you liying? shocked come speak the truth and put the devil to shame you flat head jew grin grin

I am.reafimg comments here and I can say without a doubt that you are an imbecilê

I see how you and the other chap are attacking igbos now when they come and do same.y9u will be the ones to.accusr them of hatred and being aggressive

I don't understand this Yoruba obsession with igbo anything and attacking them

Note I am not igbo and I will stand for.truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by OgogoroNo2: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
This one na movie joor
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
One girl that everybody is managing on my street, one mumu boy just went and impregnated her cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by JerryJJZ(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
I love this country called Nigeria... We represent anywhere anytime..... Any country in the world, you will find Nigerians and her culture there. Am a proud Nigerian
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by oluwasegun007(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
troublemakea:

yeah it's tiny to you cause what you have between your legs is the bottomless Pit of Life

thats Savage...
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by ajericho(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

So people wishing your country bad is the reason your country is a mess. SMH
I just wonder what you gain from trolling your own country, no matter WE ARE AFRICANS WE ARE BLACK
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by IbrahimDamola: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordSaints:
and your east is a pardise right grin ?as for your question no. but you igbos are fools if any south african curse Nigerian you pigs wil Support him. now why are south africans treating you guys bad.?

Is she in US army or the zoogerian army?
Why she no join your nigerian army wey boko dey use do target practice for sambisa? grin grin
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
It is a wonderful experience to grow up where one originates from. Many of those African kids born in Europe and in North America want to associate themselves with their origins. The wise ones learn with humility and catch fun focusing on the good sides of Africa or where ever they are from. While there are those who cannot blend easily because they had had bad experience due to their stupidity. They are the only saints, while everyone not from Europe or North America is a suspect. To these babes in this video: Girls catch your fun, life is short. Let those who check, and double check everything or anyone from Africa with zero trust inflict themselves with high blood pressure. grin
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by ola2914: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
GOAT

8 Likes

Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by cjudy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordSaints:
you igbos wish bad for Nigerian.that's why evil keep following you People where ever you go.just like this guy here.

You Yoruba Muslim what's following you? Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by brightalo17: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordSaints:
and your east is a pardise right grin ?as for your question no. but you igbos are fools if any south african curse Nigerian you pigs wil Support him. now why are south africans treating you guys bad.?

I don't support the guy's insult on Nigeria, but listen deal with the person personally and stop generalizing. Or are you trying to say when one Yoruba man steal or kill that means all Yoruba does are stealing and killing ?

1 Like

Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by Trinidan: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Dance moves that can make the Taliban make.a meal outta you.

Nothing from Nigeria ever comes good.

YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE AT ALL
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by Coefficient(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
How do you people write headlines for stories? It’s baffling how you write female twice when you can completely avoid the redundancy and sexism.

Crappy bloggers everywhere!
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by Turantula(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordSaints:

Abeg don't let ur hatred for Igbos kill you. Take & clean ur face first

Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by CSTR1005: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shookonekilla:

I am.reafimg comments here and I can say without a doubt that you are an imbecilê

I see how you and the other chap are attacking igbos now when they come and do same.y9u will be the ones to.accusr them of hatred and being aggressive

That is the problem with these sons of belial.

When igbos eventually retaliate and drive them back into whatever skull mining hole they came from, they will twist it into "igbos are hateful " story.

That is the exact behaviour of the yoruba even in real life.

Cowards and chameleons.

1 Like

Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordSaints:
y[s]ou igbos wish bad for Nigerian.that's why evil keep following you People where ever you go.just like this guy here.[/s]

Becoming the Global Capital of extreme poverty is a sign that your beloved shithole can only blame itself for its own backwardness. Leave Igbos out of your stupid lamentations.

[img]https://i./3Nnjk.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by Jaqenhghar: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
ajericho:
I just wonder what you gain from trolling your own country, no matter WE ARE AFRICANS WE ARE BLACK
We are Africans does t mean I have to accept the shít I see in my country. Accepting it is what has made this cesspit the way it is and u til you begin to scold yourselves and stop telling yourselves feel good stories nothing will change
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by ifymadu: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordSaints:

Are you normal?
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by Juliusdking(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Dance moves that can make the Taliban make.a meal outta you.

Nothing from Nigeria ever comes good.
my friend take ur time
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by resurgent2019: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
JerryJJZ:
I love this country called Nigeria... We represent anywhere anytime..... Any country in the world, you will find Nigerians and her culture there. Am a proud Nigerian

I wanted to insult you but I just controlled myself.
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2018
Shookonekilla:

you are a clown grin some how some where you think I'm yoruba ? flat head jews and their Obsession with yoruba tho
Re: Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2018
CSTR1005:

That is the problem with these sons of belial.

When igbos eventually retaliate and drive them back into whatever skull mining hole they came from, they will twist it into "igbos are hateful " story.

That is the exact behaviour of the yoruba even in real life.

Cowards and chameleons.
Chester beaters doing what they know how to do best grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.