Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke (959 Views)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / FG Considers Banning Okada Across The Country / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by Ifedamolah(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Osun West Senator and Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) flagbearer, Senator Ademola Adeleke has vowed to remove all motorcycles (okada) from major roads in Osogbo, Osun state Capital if elected Governor.

Mr. Adeleke said,  “My Government is considering stoping Okada Riders from plying major roads within Osogbo axis and nearby environs to address incessant but impending robbery cases and assaults on people. When we do, the ban on motorcycle operators would be total because they are thieves corroborators, if not thieves.

By the ban on motorcycle operators in the state, we shall partner with private transport company in Lagos with borrowed funds to invest more in transport business of buses to ease the burden of the people.  It is not that we want to leave the people reckless and in anguish, it is an attempt to stop thieves and put a stop to long haul of crime in the capital. Most of these are the Okada riders, they work hand in hand to rob road users by snatching bags and assulting students, he said. We shall work with security operatives to effect the ban.

“It is not in doubt that some of these Okada operators are criminals. They are the people snatching bags from women and students. By the ban is invoked, over 2,000 thieves will leave the state because they have lost their jobs,” he said.

Senator Demola Adeleke said he is going into the election with high hopes of intentions for the people of Osun. He further clarified insinuations that he is harbouring thugs for the elections; why do I have to harbour thugs. They are everywhere in Osogbo and towns, our money can get them here to protect us if Buhari security has been compromised.

Alfred Omotosho
Journalist
Osogbo.

Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by RevenGeMission: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2018
and that's his fanbase

hahahahahah
Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:
Osun West Senator and Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) flagbearer, Senator Ademola Adeleke has vowed to remove all motorcycles (okada) from major roads in Osogbo, Osun state Capital if elected Governor.

Mr. Adeleke said,  “My Government is considering stoping Okada Riders from plying major roads within Osogbo axis and nearby environs to address incessant but impending robbery cases and assaults on people. When we do, the ban on motorcycle operators would be total because they are thieves corroborators, if not thieves.

By the ban on motorcycle operators in the state, we shall partner with private transport company in Lagos with borrowed funds to invest more in transport business of buses to ease the burden of the people.  It is not that we want to leave the people reckless and in anguish, it is an attempt to stop thieves and put a stop to long haul of crime in the capital. Most of these are the Okada riders, they work hand in hand to rob road users by snatching bags and assulting students, he said. We shall work with security operatives to effect the ban.

“It is not in doubt that some of these Okada operators are criminals. They are the people snatching bags from women and students. By the ban is invoked, over 2,000 thieves will leave the state because they have lost their jobs,” he said.

Senator Demola Adeleke said he is going into the election with high hopes of intentions for the people of Osun. He further clarified insinuations that he is harbouring thugs for the elections; why do I have to harbour thugs. They are everywhere in Osogbo and towns, our money can get them here to protect us if Buhari security has been compromised.

Alfred Omotosho
Journalist
Osogbo.
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun, please this is another propagandist on nairaland, please kindly ban him for days for violating rule 8 of nairaland laws. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke didn't say what the op posted. it's not true at all. the same Okada riders that came last month in osogbo campaigning for him. please moderators in the house, what the poster post is false information. it's highly false. please kindly pull it down thanks..okada people even love distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke for his philanthropic lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

Alfred Omotosho
Journalist
Osogbo.
false information. post the link of your info here. you have violate rule 8 of nairaland laws. cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun, kindly pull it down.

1 Like

Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by gaby(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2018
The greatest political dancer has campaigned and shared his manifesto.

Na una sabi oo..

Enjoy my siggy
Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by authehighness: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2018
lia mohammed mentee continue posting fake news,you thought that,the market ritual perform by apc member is active

1 Like

Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by RevenGeMission: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2018
Ede is second to Ibadan in stealing , that part is true , Ede people are violent, recently they killed a student and destroyed his toyota camry muscle for hit and run , i am surprised the story did not trend on nairaland or facebook , that's not the main issue , they looted the drugs, cash and condom found in the student's vehicle , the same thing that they killed him for

Ademola adeleke is not a philantropist , Isiaka Adeleke was and during his life he bought hundreds of Okada for ede people

Ademola is an idiot and a retard, all his campaigns he didn't say a word, no manifesto , no plans whatsoever
Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by RevenGeMission: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2018
seun,lalasticlala, mynd44, oam4j , Jonnyessence is a bloody liar , everything in this writeup is true ,
Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by osazeeblue01: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

Alfred Omotosho
Journalist
Osogbo.

One of the lifeless supporters.

1 Like

Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by RevenGeMission: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2018
Where is that ?? cos the last campaign 3 days ago , i have pictures and videos he did not talk there, the only thing that brought people to the campaign was davido , up till now there's no manifesto or plan

gaby:
The greatest political dancer has campaigned and shared his manifesto.

Na una sabi oo..

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Ede is second to Ibadan in stealing , that part is true , Ede people are violent, recently they killed a student and destroyed his toyota camry muscle for hit and run , i am surprised the story did not trend on nairaland or facebook , that's not the main issue , they looted the drugs, cash and condom found in the student's vehicle , the same thing that they killed him for

Ademola adeleke is not a philantropist , Isiaka Adeleke was and during his life he bought hundreds of Okada for ede people

Ademola is an idiot and a retard, all his campaigns he didn't say a word, no manifesto , no plans whatsoever
distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is a thorn in your flesh. it will keep hurting you if you don't stop your lies and propaganda here.

1 Like

Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
seun,lalasticlala, mynd44, oam4j , Jonnyessence is a bloody liar , everything in this writeup is true ,
I have been telling you often that your lies, hatred and propaganda will never help your party Apc. people are much aware of that. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is a thorn in your flesh. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke has performed extremely well in his osun west senatorial district. he even performed wonderfully well more than the 2 Apc senators in osun state.
Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by TrueLEADER: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2018
I think Nairaland will do well to Not only Ban unscrupulous entities fanning false information as soon as it was discovered but also throw our the post, without delay. ........

The fight against falsehood should be holistic
Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2018
this is what distinguish senator Ademola Adeleke did in his senatorial district in the last one year that he has been in the senate. please kindly read below: Track Records Of 18 Major Projects Within 12 Months...
1. N250 Million full scholarship scheme dedicated University
degree programs for over 50 Students from the 10 Local
Government Areas of OSUN West Senatorial District.
2. N75 Million scholarship scheme for 15 students from other
parts of OSUN State outside of OSUN West Senatorial District.
3. Provision of Electricity Power Generating set to the Abattoir
operators of Iwo town
4. Provision and installation of one 500kv Transformer at Oke-
Ibukun Community, Ido-Osun, Egbedore Local Government.
Thus, restoring electricity supply to the community after 7
months of total blackout.
5. Provision and installation of a new Transformer in Oke-
Awere Community.
6. Provision and installation of a new Transformer in Owode,
Oke-Ogberin Community.
7. Provision and installation of a new Transformer in Ayetoro
Agbale Community.
8. Provision and installation of a new Transformer at Darul-
Taoweed Community.
9. Provision and installation of a new Transformer at Aiyedun
Community, Ikire.
10. Snail farming training for over 150 youths with provision of
Start up capital for the participants.
11. Computer Training for 100 Teachers of Secondary Schools
and distribution of Computer Accessories.
12. Rehabilitation of eleven classrooms at Timi Agbale
Grammar School, Ede South Local Government.
13. Rehabilitation of three classrooms at CAC Grammar School
Ede South Local Government.
14. Rehabilitation of Two Blocks of Nine Classrooms at Orile
Owu Grammar School, Orile Owu in Ayedaade Local
Government.
15. Construction of a block of two classrooms at Igangan High
School, Igangan, Ayedire Local Government.
16. Construction of One block of Two Classrooms and an
office at Community Grammar School, Alajue, Ede South Local
Government.
17. Provision of 57 Solar-powered street lights in Ikire, Irewole
Local Government.
18. Provision and installation of a new Transformer in Surulere
*...And Many More...*
He Has Done It Before, He Will Do It Again...
Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by gaby(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Where is that ?? cos the last campaign 3 days ago , i have pictures and videos he did not talk there, the only thing that brought people to the campaign was davido , up till now there's no manifesto or plan

Lol, I was only going by the topic.

I wish the good people of Osun well..

This is going to be a government of 'I am looking for a sister, Chioma my lover, she get e dollar, she dey wear designer....

Una well done...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2018
#MeetYourGovernor

We are on live at rave FM 91.7 with Sen Ademola Adeleke, the incoming governor of osun state. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.

(1) (Reply)

How Bukola Saraki Imposed Returnee Taxi Driver As Pdp Guber Flagbearer / Shehu Sanni Warns Ekweremadu Against Defecting To APC / Army’s Python Should Dance In Israel Where Kanu Is, Not Igboland – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.