Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) (53737 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / AAU Graduation Party: Cultists Kill Final Year Medical Student, 9 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by sirusX(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
He would surely get what's coming.... live by the gun, die by the gun

1 Like

Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by Proffdada: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
tellwisdom:
Sooo they died while drinking malt?? sad
it shows they are just innocent cannon fodders caught in line of fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by Amucha: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ritzy10:
As we earlier reported, a peaceful graduation party of the students of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, turned bloody, last night, as about 10 people were feared killed by cultists.

Now pictures of the incident have been obtained. Trouble allegedly started when two guys got into a serious fight at the venue, Judges quarters in Ekpoma. .

However, as people were trying to separate them, the other guy said they tore his cloth and they must pay. He later left with his friends, only to return with guns, in search of the person that fought him. .
Upon sighting his opponent, they opened fire on him and those who separated the fight. According to reports, about 10 people were killed, among who was one Dr. Einstein, a final year medical student set to graduate next week.

Other casualties include one Ose Abulu and his girlfriend, Jerry Omobude, who was an engineering student of the institution..

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/more-pictures-of-the-aau-students-murdered-during-their-graduation-party/

Graduation party is alien to me.
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by cooljoe7(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is terrible. How would their parents feel right now.. cry
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by gaby(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
What a waste and loss to their respective families.

I had thought AAU was far gone beyond these cult skirmishes..

Na wa ooo

I've always wondered what the attraction is to cultism especially with majority of Law and Medical students. If you know you know..very ironical I swear..

Enjoy my siggy
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by Didcot: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Terrible and cruel.
May the killers never find peace!!!

1 Like

Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahaha

Ahahaha

What's the score? A**10:01 S**

Clear road for strong men, clear road for high tension

Na game? Can't you see nobody can ever win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by Suko110(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pains untold for the parents...
After studying medicine, no returns to family... wasted years.. May they reat in peace
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by osothermal(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
YungTemy:
AAU... Who no go no know
judges quaters my area that year for ihumudumu

2 Likes

Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by Obyken23(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
RIP to d dead sad
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by erunz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
osothermal:
who no go no know, that place have always been hot. I stayed around Ihumudumu during my days in AAU.
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by bewla(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
proudevil:
RIP to the dead ,let see who they are going to blame.
obodo robodo
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by Profcamsey(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
proudevil:
RIP to the dead ,let see who they are going to blame.

You're an idiot. I hope you and your family are killed like this one day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by Ikmontana1: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
deedy111:
Booom

The shooter will be shot someday, if you kill by the gun, you die by the gun
these people that were killed, who did they kill ??
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by kubumilano(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
fvck:
You and person fight,then the person go away ,and you still wait for there? Why must u stay and wait unharmed,indeed who the gods wants to kill they first make foolish.
well said bro

1 Like

Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by fr3do(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ambrose Alli University
Tufia kwa
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by dallyemmy: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO PROSECUTE THE MURDERERS! THE BLOODS OF THE PEOPLE ARE CRYING VENGEANCE AGAINST THE KILLERS!
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by linusbnn(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahaha

Ahahaha

What's the score? A**10:01 S**
Clear road for strong men, clear road for high tension

Dey show yourself.
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by opeyemiskullman(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
as its dey go! Dis 1 no b work of men brodas...!
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by Diso60090(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
mrkels:
What happened again ?

The people that pulled the trigger , I hope You know this could be your fate one day too ?

Don’t kill and don’t plan to kill .

If you do , they would sit on your matter too someday .
Rip to the dead

No level guy we must pay our prize
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by proudevil: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Profcamsey:

You're an idiot. I hope you and your family are killed like this one day.
the 1st two sentences are for your father cos I'm old enough to be your father ,as for the remaining sentences I don't give a Bleep.
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by AK481(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Roodez:
I was called a caveman during my university days, almost a lifeless social life... I'm not saying I survived due to this but some things doesn't worth risking our lives especially when we know our environment.

What of those who were separating the fight ?
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by imran147(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
UdiHi unah too Dey parra Oooo
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by akilo1: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
I graduated from ekpoma in 2006 and during our days ,things like this are very common ,attending graduation party are the most risky ways student can lost their lives,the.best bet is to stay away from all this kind of gathering,Rip to the dead and karma will surely befall on the killers

2 Likes

Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by YungTemy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
9PBLIVE:
Boss you don grad
Yes bruh... 2016/2017... Despite the traumas and tribulations, I came out alive. I thank God. AAU no be beans. I swear
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by YungTemy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
osothermal:
That year...... You Sabi Usifo Lodge?..
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
damiloladuke:
This is just the height of wickedness. Those guys are nit just cultists, they are armed robbers who must have been killing since God knows
Why are you defending cultists?
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by madgoat(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin its none of my business
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by olayonu4773: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
does cultism still exist? what a waste of time.

6 Likes

Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by AbuMikey(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
False News!!!

We are adults, let's not peddle lies, as regards the torn shirt talks.
Ose Abulu didn't go out with his Girlfriend, He is my Friend and colleague, a fellow Master's student of Architecture

Jerry Omobude isn't a student, he graduated last year, only came back to get his result, as he's preparing for the next batch going for NYSC, he was a politically inclined student, knew him a lot when I was President of my department during my BSc days.

Einstein is not a final year student.
He's a 500L Medical student, to graduate next year.

Lastly, about 10 persons were killed last night, but only 5 were killed at the graduation party.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by cc77(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
YungTemy:
AAU... Who no go no know
UDIHT
Re: AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) by gregyboy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
AleAirHub:
Fear AAU follow by Auchipoly & Uniben.
I remove my cap for those schools , their cultist activities are so real both day & night. shocked shocked shocked

Auchi is peacefull compare to aau and ekp i while in auchi i go home by 12 to my house wit no fear as soon as i enter uniben to go ekosodin na war koroko aftertoon dem go call u uptain u for ur eye

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested / Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died / Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.