Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Perfect Day For 419ners - Frsc Shortlist Tension - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Perfect Day For 419ners - Frsc Shortlist Tension (365 Views)

FRSC Official Chases Traffic Violator "James Bond" Style In Ibadan (Photos) / Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Day For 419ners - Frsc Shortlist Tension by Gagare1(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Dear nairalanders,
I thought it wise to share with you what just happened to me less than ten minutes ago. I received a call from some guy named Abubakar Hussaini who claimed to be a staff with one of the paramilitary agencies in Nigeria. He began by scolding me for not keeping in touch with him after many years and that he has been trying to contact me without success. He claimed the agency he works with are currently doing a replacement exercise and he was given three slots, and that he immediately remembered me and decided to help an old friend. In my mind I was like "haka ne". My man continued to ask me series of questions about my height, marital status, work experience, highest qualification and so on. I flowed along just fine. He said I need to forward my details to him so that he can send it to the ministry of interior bla bla bla.... Finally he got to the stage where most people make terrible decisions; "You will need to forward your account details to me for forwarding to the ministry of interior because your salary will be paid from there. He said the form is sold at #19,500 and asked if I have a means of getting the money. Dude went on to say he has only till 2:00pm before the slots are allocated to someone else, in an attempt to get me under pressure and off the balance of reason. To cut the long story short, I knew from the start that dude is a fraudster. I only played along to spend his credit. He should tell his herbalist the jass no work.

Now, my reason for bringing this matter here is that many graduates are vulnerable to goof big time today due to the tension of waiting for an email from the FRSC. 419ners can use this opportunity to scam many people by claiming to be in a position to ensure their shortlisting. What even makes the whole thing interesting is the fact that this dude even called me by name. This suggests, it is either he got my number from someone who knows me or he got it from the data base of applicants. I will advise applicants to be careful, especially today. Nobody will just call you with an offer for a job you never applied for without telling you the person that recommended you for the job.

Wicked men will always look for an opening to take advantage of those in need, but only the desperate will provide such openings. BEWARE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Father Send Assassins Against Adopted Son / Gay Man, Fake King And 7 Others Arrested In Ogun State For Robbery / Tekashi 6ix9ine Shot At During A Video Shoot.. Kanye West Took To His Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.