Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes (655 Views)

With The Free Fail of naira, Government Is Back Paying Massive Subsidy On Fuel / Governor Adeleke Plans Health Insurance Enrollment For Pensioners, Orders Fasttr / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes by Ifedamolah(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Osogbo is now getting dirty, our Government house now looks like a glorified one star hotel.
I will ensure that we replace the O'yes Cadets with private institutionalized waste managers for improved waste management, I will build a new and befitting government house for Osun state to bolster her image.

In his word " I have held series of meetings with top notch engineers and architects in and out of the country to come with a template of a befitting government house structure, the site plan and other details of this project are almost in the final phase of the completion. We cannot afford to keep calling a glorified one star hotel, something that looks more of a chicken pantry the state's government house.

We have a vision that has already matured,
we have money and we will our spend it on building a new and befitting government house for Osun State. Unlike the APC, compensations would be paid to those who owned land and has tenable certificate of Occupancy in the area our site plan cuts across.

Finally he urged the people of Ilesha not to fall for the antics of the APC on his alleged certificate scandal saying there is no where someone who has no credit in WAEC will still be able to study criminology in the USA.

Re: Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes by gurnam: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2018
This man is always saying “we have money, we have money”

Politics aside, this man is not matured enough for this sort of political position..he has not the mental capacity, nor the optics of a governorship material.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes by booblacain(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2018
That should not be a priority.
Re: Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Baba abeg no use this one campaign
Re: Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes by ChaleeBendel: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2018
O'Yes was one of Aregbesola's looting schemes.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes by Johnnyessence(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:
Osogbo is now getting dirty, our Government house now looks like a glorified one star hotel.
I will ensure that we replace the O'yes Cadets with private institutionalized waste managers for improved waste management, I will build a new and befitting government house for Osun state to bolster her image.

In his word " I have held series of meetings with top notch engineers and architects in and out of the country to come with a template of a befitting government house structure, the site plan and other details of this project are almost in the final phase of the completion. We cannot afford to keep calling a glorified one star hotel, something that looks more of a chicken pantry the state's government house.

we have money and we will our spend it on building a new and befitting government house for Osun State. Unlike the APC, compensations would be paid to those who owned land and has tenable certificate of Occupancy in the area our site plan cuts across.

Finally he urged the people of Ilesha not to fall for the antics of the APC on his alleged certificate scandal saying there is no where someone who has no credit in WAEC will still be able to study criminology in the USA.
Another lies and propaganda again from Apc propagandist, your propaganda doesn't hold any water again. Aregbesola should go and pay 17 months he owed the workers and pensioners too.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes by Johnnyessence(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun, the fake poster is apc propagandist, he has violate rule 8 of nairaland laws. kindly do the needful. no link to access his information. all what he posted here are false information.
Re: Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes by fineboynl(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2018
see crowd. why they don't allowed them to use the staduimm

1 Like

Re: Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes by deomelo: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2018
gurnam:
This man is always taking about “we have money, we have money”

Politics aside, this man is not matured enough for this sort of political position..he has not the mental capacity, nor the optics of a governorship material.

I honestly think the man has some kind of mental or juvenile issues.

Everything about hm and his utterances shows poor judgement, thoughtlessness and lack of maturity.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes by Johnnyessence(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2018
#MeetYourGovernor

We are on live at rave FM 91.7 with Sen Ademola Adeleke, the incoming governor of osun state.
Re: Adeleke plans to build a multi-billion Naira government house and to stop O'yes by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
deomelo:

I honestly think the man has some kind of mental or juvenile issues.

Everything about hm and his utterances shows poor judgement, thoughtlessness and lack of maturity.

what have you gained from the rich judgement, thoughtful and mature candidates?

(1) (Reply)

Rep David Ombugadu Clinches PDP Governorship Ticket In Nasarawa / Oshodi Decide On House Of Representatives / How Saraki Shocked Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.