Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Not Too Poor To Run - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not Too Poor To Run (239 Views)

Football Madness: Uyo Man To Run NAKED If Chelsea Wins Today / Nobody Is Too Poor To Help The Needy / The Poor Village Hunter 2 (regina Daniels) – Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Too Poor To Run by 1kingxerxes: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
My people, I have been thinking as to why 95% of those who contest in an election is already in a public office. Just recently, I got to understand the huge amount needed to sponsor an electoral campaign, which means that, a credible candidate who genuinely lacks funds can never run for a public office. Now my question is: why are Nigerians especially the youths not taking advantage of various crowdfunding platforms available in Nigeria to raise funds to pursue their visions?

BigBrother Nigeria got 170 million votes which cost N30 each amounting to the value of N5.1 Billion during the last season finale. Indirectly, the voters funded the program. I believe we can do the same for politics through crowdfunding and get the right candidate into power.

Let me hear what you guys think cheesy cheesy[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Technicians On Artisanoga / Empowerment / Large Format Printing On Latest Roland - Tel: 08025281998, 08077957358

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.