Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

28-yr-old Mother Sells Her 7-day Old Baby For 350k To Raise Money For Christmas - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-yr-old Mother Sells Her 7-day Old Baby For 350k To Raise Money For Christmas (431 Views)

Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28-yr-old Mother Sells Her 7-day Old Baby For 350k To Raise Money For Christmas by linx123: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
Anambra state police command have arrested one Oluchi Mba, a 28-year-old woman, for allegedly selling her seven-day-old baby boy for N350,000 to raise money for Christmas celebration.

According to police reports, Oluchi who resides in Ogidi, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State, gave birth to her child but informed her family members and neighbors that she had a stillbirth. Unknown to many, she had sold her baby to a 55-year-old woman identified as Edith Obiakor of Akudo Street in Nkpor community in the state.

55-year-old Obiakor then resold the baby to her in-law, one Vitus Aniunoh, aged 50, of Patterson Street, Fegge in Onitsha for N650,000.

Upon receiving her money from Obiakor, Oluchi had.......https://janefblog.com/3827-228-year-old-mother-sells-her-7-day-old-baby-for-n350k-to-raise-money-for-christmas-celebration-in-anambra/

Re: 28-yr-old Mother Sells Her 7-day Old Baby For 350k To Raise Money For Christmas by viceddy95(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
I don't understand,,which of the Christmas,,,,we are still in September and somebody is selling a child she carried for nine months because of December that is still far.. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 28-yr-old Mother Sells Her 7-day Old Baby For 350k To Raise Money For Christmas by delishpot: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
viceddy95:
I don't understand,,which of the Christmas,,,,we are still in September and somebody is selling a child she carried for nine months because of December that is still far.. shocked shocked

She is forecasting and budgeting.
Re: 28-yr-old Mother Sells Her 7-day Old Baby For 350k To Raise Money For Christmas by viceddy95(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
delishpot:

She is forecasting and budgeting.
cheesy cheesy
Abeg make she help me forecast sure odd for soccer bet.make everywhere gud...
Re: 28-yr-old Mother Sells Her 7-day Old Baby For 350k To Raise Money For Christmas by Jabioro: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ironically that was a good plan,she is a woman that sees tomorrow.Beside where in September she is making wave.Abeg which politician should l sell for my xmas celebratn? I have Buhari in my mind,does him still in vogue? Is him sell able and buy able? Who the potential buyers.Your contribution will be highly welcome,because as at now l have him in my market box..
Re: 28-yr-old Mother Sells Her 7-day Old Baby For 350k To Raise Money For Christmas by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: 28-yr-old Mother Sells Her 7-day Old Baby For 350k To Raise Money For Christmas by cassidy1996(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
buhari e nor go better for you
Re: 28-yr-old Mother Sells Her 7-day Old Baby For 350k To Raise Money For Christmas by delishpot: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
viceddy95:
cheesy cheesy
Abeg make she help me forecast sure odd for soccer bet.make everywhere gud...

Haha. She be bad market
Re: 28-yr-old Mother Sells Her 7-day Old Baby For 350k To Raise Money For Christmas by viceddy95(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
delishpot:

Haha. She be bad market
cheesy cheesy
Just like most african leaders ,,always forecasting and budgeting what will bring pains to its citizens....
Bad market leaders..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Tension In Jos As Many Feared Killed / Man Gets 20 Years In Prison For Stealing $600 Worth Of Cigarettes / Investigative Journalist Raped And Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.