Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) (38111 Views)

This Man May Be The Best TINUBU Minister(photo) / Rauf Aregbesola's First Day In Office As Interior Minister (Photo) / Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by arsenal33: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Buhari must nt be re elected
non-payment of their 14 years' pension arears.
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
shutup
babyphaze07:

How well have you managed yourself. If you were privileged, it would have been worse. Under this same APC, mismanagement have been doubled. Very soon, you will hear about it.......
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by babalola2695: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
~~

6 Likes

Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by unite4real: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

It is a common and no coincidence that TRUMP of all things pick to call Buhari LIVELESS!

If you reside in Nigeria, you will know that TRUMP is not far from the truth!

Buhari as a president which is a second chance has not helped issues in Nigeria in anyway

If he has please feel free to share practical examples if possible pictures, events and location will be ideal!

Don't digress from the Saraki statement you quoted yet. German chancellor was in Senegal, Ghana and Nigeria. The tour was 3 days. She was in Senegal on Wednesday, Ghana on Thursday then Nigeria in Friday. That's averaging one day per country. What does that make of saraki's statement? That's practical proof. Again, did Trump ever own up to that lifeless statement? It remains a rumour if the strongest man in the world can not accept to have said it.
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by tererom(f): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
You've made some good points there. I looked on the internet for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website i.e Jio DTH and [url=hhttps://www.friendlydeals.in]Paytm Recharge Offers[/url]
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by Elliot2(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

Zombie...
You deserve a red card and a dirty slap for vomiting this rubbish.
my fellow wailer,u need to stop wailing once in a while to refresh urself;we all need that break.
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
unite4real:

It only requires common sense to know Saraki was just politicking with his statement. Have you not observed that when the British PM and her German counterpart visited Nigeria, their iteneries involved visiting other countries? Program was planned long time ago before arrival. Are u saying that after they observed that they couldn't communicate with Buhari, they quickly called the next African leader to say HEY WE ARE COMING TO SEE YOU TOMORROW, WE CAN NO LONGER CONTINUE IN NIGERIA. You took a statement from someone desperately seeking the number one seat and you agreed. What about the one day the British PM spent in Kenya. Was it because of same reason Saraki gave?
Interesting! So you are also vedaxcool shocked shocked shocked shocked. All of una wey dey use multiple moniker for here na so God go dey expose una!

Back to the topic:

They scheduled it in such a way that they would not stay long cause:
1. Buhari is not a lively

2. He is not social

3. They are trying to avoid unnecessary scandal or talks that might want to arouse from not touching their feet in Nigeria

4. Someone that thinks women belong to da oza room what do you think he will tell a lady of an international repute

5. They are very disappointed but for diplomacy sake do you expect them to start telling him or the next intended visiting president that

Which kind talk be that

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Elliot2:
my fellow wailer,u need to stop wailing once in a while to refresh urself;we all need that break.
Sorry, but I am not a member of your wailers association. Maybe you mistook me for another person.
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by unite4real: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Interesting! So you are also vedaxcool shocked shocked shocked shocked. All of una wey dey use multiple moniker for here na so God go dey expose una!

Back to the topic:

[b]They scheduled it in such a way that they would not stay long cause
:
1. Buhari is not a lively

2. He is not social

3. They are trying to avoid unnecessary scandal or talks that might want to arouse from not touching their feet in Nigeria

4. Someone that thinks women belong to da oza room what do you think he will tell a lady of an international repute

5. They are very disappointed but for diplomacy sake do you expect them to start telling him or the next intended visiting president that

Which kind talk be that

[/b]

was it the same reason they scheduled it in Senegal and Ghana? So because of Buhari, they stayed just one day in Ghana and Senegal too?Your level of reasoning doesnt require further argument. I can now confirm when someone asked you to read properly first. Read before you make comment, that way you can have constructive argument with eyes opened.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by hush15: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
babyphaze07:

How well have you managed yourself. If you were privileged, it would have been worse. Under this same APC, mismanagement have been doubled. Very soon, you will hear about it.......

better thunder fire those who are presently there and mismanaging our collective fortunes and best thunder fire those stupid supporters that support incompetence, ineptitude, nepotism and deceit.
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by MrMou: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
unite4real:

was it the same reason they scheduled it in Senegal and Ghana? So because of Buhari, they stayed just one day in Ghana and Senegal too?Your level of reasoning doesnt require further argument. I can now confirm when someone asked you to read properly first. Read before you make comment, that way you can have constructive argument with eyes opened.
Why will you bother yourself debating with a PDP sycophant/IPIG intelligently? Can you see the daft replies he's been giving you since? You get time o, baba!
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by teejona(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
unite4real:

It only requires common sense to know Saraki was just politicking with his statement. Have you not observed that when the British PM and her German counterpart visited Nigeria, their iteneries involved visiting other countries? Program was planned long time ago before arrival. Are u saying that after they observed that they couldn't communicate with Buhari, they quickly called the next African leader to say HEY WE ARE COMING TO SEE YOU TOMORROW, WE CAN NO LONGER CONTINUE IN NIGERIA. You took a statement from someone desperately seeking the number one seat and you agreed. What about the one day the British PM spent in Kenya. Was it because of same reason Saraki gave?

Hey! you really not bother yourself replying these people. you can't force them to see anything good in this government. Their sense of judgement has been configured to validate anything that speaks ills about PMB. Pls stop trying to make them reason because they won't. Saraki must always be laughing at them whenever he gets home after speaking his nonsense in public because he knew those blinded by hatred have no time to think over before gulping everything down the throat.
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by techstack: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
unite4real:

Bro don't mind wailers, them no get sense
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by omokab: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Buhari must nt be re elected
I know you will never read the news. Your lords, jonathan and obasanjo iare the one owing them the arrears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by Elliot2(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

Sorry, but I am not a member of your wailers association. Maybe you mistook me for another person.
Oh,my bad! don't u think u should stop acting like one?
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by tolguy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
yarimo:
This is what PDP mismanagement of public funds has brought nigeria into. undecided thunder from SAMBISA Forest fire anyone that thinks pdp did well to Nigeria and Nigerians lipsrsealed angry
Amen
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by tolguy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Nepotic Buhari, where is the change

I won't be surprised if this Adeosun forgery was deliberately leaked by the cabal to bring in Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed the foster sister of El-rufai
wise and true?hmm
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by Anyad231: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
yarimo:
This is what PDP mismanagement of public funds has brought nigeria into. undecided thunder from SAMBISA Forest fire anyone that thinks pdp did well to Nigeria and Nigerians lipsrsealed angry
mumu...why una no pay f 3years una Don dey now...always blaming the past for ur present instead of rechannelling that energy to change the situation..no be change una say una go bring ,na so so blame una bring .
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by itubaba001: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
The new minister should pay with immediate effect . This people have suffers
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Since it was approved by president Buhari, how comes it was not paid to them?
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Elliot2:
Oh,my bad! don't u think u should stop acting like one?
Ediot2... grin
Your moniker says it all.
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by Elliot2(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

Ediot2... grin
Your moniker says it all.
u r very difficult to advise. u don't live up to ur moniker.
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by budaatum: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
yarimo:
I think it was my Sai Bubu that refused to pay these pensioners for the past 14 years. That's all the way back to Obj's time when Buhari was Finance Minister. Sai Bubu was also the pilot, co-pilot and stewardess of the single Boeing 737-200 the airline had at its demise in May 2003. Some say he was also the baggage handler, ticket checker, tyre vulcaniser as well as in charge of filling the fuel tank of the plane using his personal credit card, though I have no evidence for this claim.
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by budaatum: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
By the way, when a company goes bankrupt, your pension pafukas as well.
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Elliot2:
u r very difficult to advise. u don't live up to ur moniker.
OK... Thanks!
But at least you've lived up to your moniker grin
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by oloriLFC(f): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
budaatum:
By the way, when a company goes bankrupt, your pension pafukas as well.
It's their gratuities. Moreover,their counterparts overseas have been paid off long ago. We just like making ourselves suffer here
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Nepotic Buhari, where is the change

I won't be surprised if this Adeosun forgery was deliberately leaked by the cabal to bring in Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed the foster sister of El-rufai

Good thinking.
And the Yoruba super media took it up to frustrate their own.
What the fvck is NYSC Certificate?
What good does NYSC do?
Rather than accessing this woman to know if she is good at what she does, they focused on a usless certificate to oust her.

Where is Buhari's NYSC certificate?
Or any certificate for that matter?
But he is calling the shots.

It's a pity these Fulani Hegemony keep out-smarting the so called SW.

They remove anyone from south and replace with North all the time.
The reason they did not appoint everyone from the North initially was for SOUTH not to revolt.

This administration does not hide their nepotism at all.

Yourubas and Igbos, if you like keep fighting yourselves while your common interests is in tatters.
Look at Lagos mainland, everywhere is broken

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by aakash9867: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2018
tererom:
You've made some good points there. I looked on the internet for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website i.e [url=http://lettechgeeks.in/jio-dth-registration-booking-online-set-top-box-price/[/url] and [url=http://lettechgeeks.in/reliance-jio-gigafiber-broadband-preview-launched/[/url]
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by palli: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2019
People have Suffered The Officers should look and Help Them
https://www.jio-dth.in/jio-dth/
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by Ethenthomaz: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Enjoy 350+ live TV channels on JioTV app at your fingertips, including 30+ HD channels. Learn more about JioTV app here.

https://www.jiotvforpcapkdownload.in/
Re: Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) by Ethenthomaz: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2019
Game Guardian for PC is free for download and now you can hack apps and Android games by using PC and Windows

https://www.gameguardianiosdownload.online/
https://www.duoforpcdownloads.com/
https://www.mxplayerforpcdownload.com/
https://www.imoforpcapkdownload.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Joined Buhari In Islamic Prayer In Throwback Photo / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Video: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Kumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.