Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,463 members, 7,864,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

What If Evans.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Evans.... (279 Views)

Could This Have Stopped Somebody Like Evans From Getting Informants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Evans.... by fibo: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dear Parent(s),
I am sure by now many of us would have read and heard countless accounts on the story of EVANS.
But then many of us could have reminisced …….what if EVANS had had a proper upbringing? (A very debatable thought).
Now, a child’s first institution of learning is the family. It is very possible the parents of EVANS gave him all the proper upbringing they possibly could ……EVANS still became EVANS!
That is why my emphasis has always and will continue to remain, “we will always need His help” as parents.
Have you seen parents who sent their children to the best of the best schools and yet ….nothing to write home about? You see, you will always need His help.
The story of EVANS grieves me because something definitely didn’t “click” in his upbringing.
So I simply pray that our labour over our children will not be in vain even as we continue to do our best in bringing up these young ones.
I strongly hope this letter finds expression in your homes.
And I look forward to reading your testimonies.
Yours sincerely,
Me.

PS:
Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, aka Evans, was rearrested in June, 2017 for kidnapping and other crimes.

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Save? / Job Urgently Needed / Lagos Your Guide For Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.