Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Joshua Udom A Nairalander And Blogger Will Be Launching His Website on... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joshua Udom A Nairalander And Blogger Will Be Launching His Website on... (360 Views)

Burna Boy Will Be Launching A Comic Book Alongside His Twice As Tall Album / Akon Is Launching His Own Cryptocurrency "Akoin" / Tobi Reveals All The Projects He Would Be Launching Soon And They Are Alot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Udom A Nairalander And Blogger Will Be Launching His Website on... by joshuaudom(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Joshua Udom is a fan and a member of Nairaland, and also a blogger, he will be celebrating his birthday on the 30th of September 2018.

He has set to use the medium to launch his event management website on his birthday taking place in Port Harcourt.

His website will serve as a platform for all event organizer in Port Harcourt to advertise their events, find event contractors that can handle events jobs, and also serve as a meeting point for people seeking career or contracts in the event industries to meet and get jobs or opportunities.

Then on the first of October, he will be hosting a free skills acquisition training at Rumuwike town hall Oroazi, Port Harcourt.

Please I am asking my fellow Nairalanders to visit the site to review the look and contents and let me know their candid advice here

The website is http://joshuaudom.com

Joshua Udom

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Finally Announces 2018 Edition Of “mayor Of Lagos” Concert / Look Better Feel Better With Aloe Vera Gel / Burn Those Tummy Fats Now !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.