Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja (1744 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
In this episode I will like to share my experience at national park service headquarters abuja
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
It not every body in Abuja that are aware about the existence of this man made tourist attraction in abuja. The park is divided into

(1) museum:- it comprises different animal skins, ranges from lion, elephants skin, python skin buffalo e.etc

(2) headquarters:- which comprises different office building

( 3) zoo :- which comprises many animal in cages starting from different species of monkey , parrot, tortoise, ostrich bird e.t.c

(4) mini park:- in this park you will see animal walking on free ranges

(5) restaurant
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
I will start with the museum
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
This a skin of a kob

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
A live ostrich in the mini park the ostrich move on a free range with other animal in the park

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
An ostrich egg. My God the egg is so big and strong that I was really scared

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
This ostrich are few months old and are use to human being I.e they don't attack human being

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Least I forget a visit to the park is free of any charges
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
This park is a good place for tourist attraction, holiday and students excursion visit
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
This monkey was donated to the park by a Chinese man. It very friendly with human beings

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Another pix of the monkey

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by tabithababy(f): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nice thread kiss kiss
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Mizwisdom(f): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wow smiley
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Wow smiley

Welcome
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Wow smiley

Tanx
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
This are skin of ostrich skin, as in they are so tick and very large. Sorry if my camera did not capture it well

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
It will also interest you to know that you can be offered free advisory advice on all the national parks in Nigeria
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
A picture of red monkey in a cage

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
The museum is so rich in culture that you can even see a native yoruba drums

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
A male lion skin. The male lion lifespan ranges from 10-12 years

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
A female lioness skin the lioness lifespan ranges from 12-15 years, the lioness give birth to 6 cob and their gestation period is 100 days

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Asquare84(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Here are pictures of some dame guns and charms that were recovered from poachers

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Op, where in Abuja is this park pls?

I will not mind going there this weekend.
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by uboma(m): 5:12am On Sep 22, 2018
desiregold:
Op, where in Abuja is this park pls?

I will not mind going there this weekend.

It is located along Umaru Musa Yar'adua Expressway, Abuja, about one kilometer from the City Gate, opposite the Eid Prayer Ground and adjacent to the Military Cemetery.
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2018
uboma:

It is located along Umaru Musa Yar'adua Expressway, Abuja, about one kilometer from the City Gate, opposite the Eid Prayer Ground and adjacent to the Military Cemetery.
Thanks Thanks.
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by uboma(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
desiregold:
Thanks Thanks.

You are welcome.

I will love to join you but I am out of Abuja at present.

I am yet to visit the place too
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
uboma:

You are welcome.

I will love to join you but I am out of Abuja at present.

I am yet to visit the place too
Awww.

Dont worry, when you come back, we can still visit it.
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by uboma(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
desiregold:
Awww.

Sure! We can always arrange to go some other time.
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nice! I used to ply that road. The animals there look malnourished.

BTW, There is need for pedestrian bridge on that place and also close to Military Cemetery.

1 Like

Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by kingreign(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
desiregold:
Awww.

What of me? cry
Re: My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
kingreign:

What of me? cry
grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Mandillas Market / Travel To Dubai For Business / Abuja Tourism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.