Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Have Moved 10m Nigerians Out Of Of Poverty - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Moved 10m Nigerians Out Of Of Poverty - Buhari (308 Views)

Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” / Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo / We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Moved 10m Nigerians Out Of Of Poverty - Buhari by Sparkben: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Budget and National Planning Minister Udoma Udoma has said the President Muhammadu Buhari government has moved 10 million Nigerians out of poverty.

Udoma made the claim in Abuja on yesterday while unveiling plans for the 24th Nigerian Economic Summit (NES#24).

According to him, ‘‘We have taken steps towards moving our people from Poverty to prosperity. Indeed, one of the key priorities of the ERGP is investing in our people.

Read more:https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/09/i-have-moved-10m-nigerians-out-of-of.html

Re: I Have Moved 10m Nigerians Out Of Of Poverty - Buhari by OhiOfIhima: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Whereas reverse is the case... You and Buhari with other cabinets has subdued more than 10millions Nigerians into poverty.
Re: I Have Moved 10m Nigerians Out Of Of Poverty - Buhari by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Una suppose explain how na before wailers go get excuse. But 10k no fit move me out of the poverty me i dey so o
Re: I Have Moved 10m Nigerians Out Of Of Poverty - Buhari by jesse8048(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
Funny people, moved 10m out of poverty and then moved 50m into deep poverty.
Re: I Have Moved 10m Nigerians Out Of Of Poverty - Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
And how many million Nigerians did you moved in the reversed direction? Moving people into poverty, giving them N10k and saying you have moved them out of poverty sounds like fraud to me.
Re: I Have Moved 10m Nigerians Out Of Of Poverty - Buhari by SouthernEmpres: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
forget oh our economy has actually come a long way if we are to be honest with ourselves
Sparkben:
Budget and National Planning Minister Udoma Udoma has said the President Muhammadu Buhari government has moved 10 million Nigerians out of poverty.

Udoma made the claim in Abuja on yesterday while unveiling plans for the 24th Nigerian Economic Summit (NES#24).

According to him, ‘‘We have taken steps towards moving our people from Poverty to prosperity. Indeed, one of the key priorities of the ERGP is investing in our people.

Read more:https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/09/i-have-moved-10m-nigerians-out-of-of.html

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING:APC Bows To Govs, Adopt Both Direct, Indirect Primaries / Rivers Displaces Lagos As Top Investment Destination / Osun 2018 : Watch The Video Of A Party Agent Caught Distributing Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.