Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) (1862 Views)

Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by Ellapana: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party is currently in Osun State to campaign for its governorship candidate ahead of the September 22 gubernatorial in the state.

The team, which includes members of the party’s National Working Committee, other members of the party, and the National Campaign Council for the Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election is led by the party’s National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus who are in the state for the Guber Mega Rally in support of its candidate, Sen. Ademola Adeleke.

https://newsdey.com/2018/09/uche-secondus-and-other-pdp-leaders-storm-osun-for-adelekes-mega-rally/

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by Benevee: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Good
Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by vanbonattel: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yesterday was for the lifeless crew with a withered quarter to go sombori being carried around to campaign, today is for vibrant ppl with "assurance" grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by JudasNaCarrot: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Secondus Uche.

Okadigbo.

Adeleke

Wike(d)

Fela

Amaechi

HellRufai

Mrs Ambode

Mynd49

Buhari.

Lifelessness

Adeosun.

Fowl'yoshe

Oshi' omo ole.

Tiefnubu.

What am I even typing sef,the sun is too much and my head is doing me kain kain kain!!!
Let me go and take my drugs joor!
Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by ashacot: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Secondus = Second position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by Ellapana: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
FG Speaks On Why It Sold Its Stake In Security Printing Firm To CBN

https://newsdey.com/2018/09/fg-speaks-on-why-it-sold-its-stake-in-security-printing-firm-to-cbn/
Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by Kwamecron(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
cheesy

Apart from the money the Governor candidate enjoys as a senator, the best of his best could be today where he will have to showcase his dancing skills.
He's been absent in his grade and on the debate ground. I would av loved him to be the Governor because I believed he could understand he's ppl. But some cabal will shortchange him when he comes to some crucial aspect of governance, he will be a lazy reader.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by Sirjamo: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ordinary Ekiti of 16 local government, they couldn't win, is it Osun they would win? Useless serial losers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is our choice, pdp is the party. September 22 is liberation day. #Westlokan.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by Ellapana: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Breaking: Police file charges against Osun PDP governorship candidate Adeleke

Full Details
https://newsdey.com/2018/09/1193303-breaking-police-file-charges-against-pdp-governorship-candidate-adeleke-html/
Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
anything but tiefnubu with buhari and co is good for me. grin

modify why mod dey change tiefnubu name now. sad

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
I know PDP are the underdog in the race, but lets not discount their near twent-years experience in Nigerian elections. They might yet spring some tricks.

Discount PDP at your own grave risk. please chat me up on whatsapp. I am looking for nice people to talk to. 08091423406
Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by yarimo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
In some few days all this people in this pictures will be crying of rigging. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by gaby(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Haven't they heard that the police has declared our guy wanted? They shouldn't make him dance into the police net abeg ooo.

I can just picture Davido'sfather looking at the guy while shaking his head and tongue-lashing him thus,

You see your life?
When we were advising you to face your studies and sit in class, you were busy saying 'Nothing dey happen', jumping from one owambe to another forming the best dancer while they hailed and clapped you on.

See the result now...

I sorry for you Ade, see how you've disgraced us all including David.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus And Other PDP Leaders Storm Osun For Adeleke’s Mega Rally (pics) by Tedpgrass: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:
Haven't they heard that the police has declared our guy wanted? They shouldn't make him dance into the police net abeg ooo.

I can just picture Davido'sfather looking at the guy while shaking his head and tongue-lashing him thus,

You see your life?
When we were advising you to face your studies and sit in class, you were busy saying 'Nothing dey happen', jumping from one owambe to another forming the best dancer while they hailed and clapped you on.

See the result now...

I sorry for you my brother.

Enjoy my siggy

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Won The Premium Times Post-debate Poll Photo / Consolations Thread For Pdp Supporters / Atiku: What's The Best Caption For This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.