Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator (18378 Views)

Police File Charge Against Melaye, To Present Eight Witnesses / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / Rally Against Senator Hama Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator by eclipsehemmy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So exam malpractice by a 57 year old senator who forged his birth year to be 1997 so he can fraudulentlt sit for NECO in 2017 despite being born in 1960 is an inconsequential issue?

People like you disgust the world.

I guess you disgust not see that the police was invited as the report was made to them and not that they went looking for what they knew nothing about.

Abeg shift make I see road. Readers who lack understanding.
Mr man ignorance of a crime is not an excuse.... Forging a certificate is a crime..... Being in possession of a forged certificate is a crime...... NYSC laws say if you graduate before the age of 30 . she graduated at age 22...get ya facts right... Stop talking lyk an illetrate because you are trying to defend PMB's administration..... Adeosun is culpable same way Adeleke.. U are educated act as such.....
Re: Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator by precious1967(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
when ll malam maina be prosecuted? when ll amb oke answered for his offence? when ll mrs adeosun be charged to court? where is daura? who will charge babachir lawal to court? hmmm....
Re: Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator by Antichristus: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
On another thread, I unequivocally maintained this guy is a fraud. The fact that qualification frauds, including Buhari, hold public office in Nigeria implies that this country is perpetually doomed.
Re: Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator by GIFTD: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Oga they used this decade's result sheet to copy out the result. this is a statement of the result. Where is the certificate to confirm the authenticity of this result? quote author=Nbote post=71340699]

See as spit dey drop for una mouth as U are salivating over d news.. See Buhari's so called statement of result. D sheet was printed dis decade hence d year had to b cancelled from 20... to accommodate 1961 lol... Our President is Muhammadu Buhari abi how come his Oluwole result carries Mohammed[/quote]
Re: Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator by pavoda: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
I agree with you to the extent that he has not been convicted by any competent court to this point. Theres is still question with regards to the how the police have handled this allegation.The main issue tho is trying make a false justification for an equally criminal act by the finance minister.She equally committed a crime.

Butterflyleo:

So exam malpractice by a 57 year old senator who forged his birth year to be 1997 so he can fraudulentlt sit for NECO in 2017 despite being born in 1960 is an inconsequential issue?

People like you disgust the world.

I guess you disgust not see that the police was invited as the report was made to them and not that they went looking for what they knew nothing about.

Abeg shift make I see road. Readers who lack understanding.
Re: Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator by pieces18: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2018
kemi nko, certificate na certificate and forgery na forgery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years / Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 / Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.