Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator (68224 Views)

Release Evidence Of Christian Boko Haram Members, CAN Tells Zulum / Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator / Rally Against Senator Hama Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by wizseller: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
hollah123:
when will buhari clear himself

He will never

You can see how they aided Kemi to run away

Okono Obla is also been protected but the police have swung into action in Adeleke''s matter
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by Awoo88: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
valboy20:
Going by comments above, it's safe to say Nigeria problem isn't the politicians but the buffons and illiterates who make up majority of the electorates. I mean why would any educated progressive vote for Adeleke given all the evidence against his candidacy? Why can't we rise beyond religious, ethnic and party line and collectively vote for the best candidate in every election?
What evidence? I was expecting copies of the result. Besides, people prefer a NEPA bill in 2015. At least adeleke is not lifeless
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by hollah123: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
lordtosan:
when will you clear your stupidity?
guy if u don't have answer to my question or my question is too big for your brain,y not ignore n pass?where is buhari certificate
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by Mostfavoured010(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shikena:

Kemi Adeosun's issue was not about academic certificate. NYSC is not a degree, it is national service.
see your life
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by Charly68: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Politics is full of backstabbing and front kicking ...they assumed this senator may outshine them as he did during senatorial election . Saturday will be the determinant. Adeleke's are very popular in the state and the people might vote for the man to avenge the death of his brother which still remains a mystery in the land.
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by LadySarah: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
P
Swargu:
Let them sitdown, buhari go school?.. Adeleke must win osun state

H
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by ibroauthen(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shookonekilla:

As in, it is so.shameful that APC can.sink this low
It's just embarrassing
It's not embarrassing when Adeosun own occurred àbí? Keep lying to yourself...
Infact everybody for Nigeria nah scam even our pressy
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by ibroauthen(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shookonekilla:

It's just embarrassing

1 Like 1 Share

Shookonekilla:

It's just embarrassing
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by LadySarah: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
P
Swargu:
Let them sitdown, buhari go school?.. Adeleke must win osun state

Then why do we want to make the same mistake again.Why did you bother to write waec.

He who comes with equity must come with clean hands

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by bigdot1759(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chri08102702694:
APC is a useless party, what of Bubu that has no result at all? Bubu even assembled 30 SANs when he was asked to bring his WAEC. cheesy
he get many certificate from nigeria army so if u want to see it go 2d nearest army barack around u
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by jchioma: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Consequently, Senator Ademola Adeleke (PDP Governorship Aspirant in the 22nd September, 2018 Gubernatorial Election in Osun State) and four (4) others namely; MR Sikiru Adeleke, Alhaji Aregbesola Mufutau (Principal of Ojo-Aro Community Grammar School, Egbedore LGA, Osun State), Mr Gbadamosi Thomas Ojo (School Staff responsible for the registration of candidates for NECO), Mr Dare Olutope (School Teacher who facilitated the commission of the crime) are hereby advised in their own interest to report to the Special Investigation Panel, Force Headquarters, Abuja immediately for arraignment in court.n

Kemi Adeosun nko?

Hypocrisy go kee this FG under Buhari, I swear!
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by CaptainFM1: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Stupid country, stupid government, stupid police. They will never investigate Buhari's NEPA certificate!
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
God please forgive us our sins we are tired of this punishment
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by RevenGeMission: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hahahahahah, an koo fun e on paare

We were writing it on the board you were cleaning it off

I got at least 20 insults from brainfucked assholes who argued blindly that Demola is educated, Univesity of Jacksonville or whatever the fucktheir name is denied having him as a student yet some idiots kept insulting me and cursing me , btw moderators did not ban then

I am a QS , i am temporarily working around ede, I know the Adeleke's personally , I worked temporarily on their Adeleke University ,I even go to their house at will , we meet so many times at WesternSun club so i have facts

All the idiots still blaming APC for something Police did , Abi na APC arrest the man ? Those people deserve to be shot or their genitals removed

These are the same set of people who insisted Adeosun must be fired (Unfortunately for US NIGERIANS ,IMF and World bank offered her employment immediately after ) PDP engineered Kemi Adeosun's delete , now that they get served , they are whining up and down

geometricaxis:
I thought this man said he studied in the US why is he doing NECO at 57?

ibroauthen:

It's not embarrassing when Adeosun own occurred àbí?
Keep lying to yourself...

Sheggy13:

Didn't you read where they indicated that the man admitted during questioning that he did register for the exam but didn't sit for it. But when the results were released, he had results. What kind of miracle is that? You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that somebody impersonated for him.
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by Dee60: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
What is our sin in Africa?

PhD ends us teaching secondary school. No school cert ends up at Aso Rock and Apo Rock!

What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by Billygee2u: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nbote:
So Police received and acted on an intelligence report it received in July 2017 and declared him wanted September 2018?? Wonderful... Na season film acting dem dey. Dis APC ppl are d worst set of witches to ever Grace d earth.. First dey said he didn't sit for WAEC but WAEC demselves shamed dem. And now dey are afta him now for a NECO he sat for last year??

Abeg, have dey declared Adeosun wanted yet?? And pls let's observe a minute's silence for dis result below.. Mohamed Buhari is d Oluwole name of Muhammadu Buhari...
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by cmikel: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nbote:
So Police received and acted on an intelligence report it received in July 2017 and declared him wanted September 2018?? Wonderful... Na season film acting dem dey. Dis APC ppl are d worst set of witches to ever Grace d earth.. First dey said he didn't sit for WAEC but WAEC demselves shamed dem. And now dey are afta him now for a NECO he sat for last year??

Abeg, have dey declared Adeosun wanted yet?? And pls let's observe a minute's silence for dis result below.. Mohamed Buhari is d Oluwole name of Muhammadu Buhari...

You mean President Oluwole Buhari grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
seborrhic:
O boy,this clown of a senator is in deep shi t.
Impersonation,forgery with cast iron evidence obtained by the police.
The dancing clown should have remained as senator,and also the mumu PDP should have cast its support behind Ogunbiyi to avoid this kind of embarrassment.
The PDP if it continues its support for Adeleke despite these incriminating evidences,would not only be seen as a party that has refused to change its bad/corrupt ways,which it so badly needs but also one lacking the moral authority to accuse the ruling APC,that is also engaged in corruption and forgeries by many of its own members,including the one at the top.

Just like your name, your brain is full of seborric dermatitis... eczema.
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by Azam101: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nbote:

Can you see how myopic you are in reason, so as @1961you claimed he was fully matured to have used that picture with the same classes he is using now? Hatred for Baba will kill you.
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by policy12: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
amaniro:
APC and witchhaunting

This is Nigerians for you, when we are not been objective in all we do, if actually he is guilty while not let the law take its course. When it was the case of Kemi no one see it as witch hunting but because its Adeleke a governor aspirant from PDP its witch hunting.

Why can't we be objective in our thoughts, must we take side or see anything as been politics? Sometimes when I read comments by youths I give up on Nig. If he is found guilty biko let the axe of the law for on him...
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by collinspro(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Joniboi:
APC and witch hunting is just like Bubu and incompetence. How did we get here in the first place as a country? We have never had it so bad.

We need to send this demonic APC out of government in 2019 starting from osun elections on Saturday.
The police just showed you a cast iron evidence of crimes committed by a man vying for such an elated public office, you are there talking nonsense. What has the crime committed got to do with APC. In a battle of wits the intelligent wins
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by gtown: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dee60:

What is our sin in Africa?

PhD ends us teaching secondary school. No school cert ends up at Aso Rock and Apo Rock!

What kind of nonsense is this?

About 3 to 4 years ago when we had a PhD in Aso Rock Nigeria was like America!
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by OYAY(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wetin we go call dis one nah!!! Gbese re ooo.
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by judility(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
And he was ones a senator, nowonder this country is like this, illiterates ruling literate individuals, God pls give us biafra, and end this shithole called nigeria, a zoo for that matter,

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by Rosay15(f): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
dustydee:
This doesn't make sense to me. Why would he register for the exam?
.. Not only u bro, wat am really confuse abt is how did he manage to become senator without o'level certificate or is it d same result he used?, which I knw it can never be. Or I shd ask maybe is only governorship and presidential post dey are using sch certificate for.
Koyemi oh
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by BlackBaron: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
If not for the clusterfuck of our politics and no regard for rule of law. The Adeleke dude might be complicit as alleged, but I was also hoping for the beginning of the end for the megalomaniac Tinubu from Osun state then to Lagos.

Hoping for credible opposition in the future with no blemish that can successfully start the unfurling of the criminal empire of Tinubu.
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by trinity11(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
I keep telling people and I will still say it again.

Those who defect from the ruling party are those that are clean to an extent.

There is no way you can successfully dump the party when they know your dirty deeds, they must bring you down.

I am not referring to Sen. Adeleke alone.

"Res ipsa le quitor"
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by Zanas: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Azam101:
Can you see how myopic you are in reason, so as @1961you claimed he was fully matured to have used that picture with the same classes he is using now? Hatred for Baba will kill you.
ode, where were you when buhari released his own certificate with the passport of an old man? Hypocrisy will kill all of you zombies

Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by cyprex: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chri08102702694:
APC is a useless party, what of Bubu that has no result at all? Bubu even assembled 30 SANs when he was asked to bring his WAEC. cheesy
Good example, let Adeleke assembly even more SANs. He is innocent until proven guilty so he has a right to defend himself
Re: Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator by xbit: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Everyone is pointing and shouting APC and u pple forget dat SOMEBODY in PDP was denied these ticket and You think e go sit down look. Dis na Coni man Die and Coni man beriam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) / 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.