Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course (11234 Views)

NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course / NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course 2021 / Nigeria Police Academy Admission List For 2018/2019 Is Out | 6th Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by emmyw(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nigeria Police Academy Interview List is Out | Check NPA Interview list below – Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) has published the names of candidates successful at the 6th regular course entrance examination and qualified to appear for interview before the Selection Board.

The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Sixth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 14th July, 2018. They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in six batches as categorized below:

Sunday 21st October, 2018 –  Batch One

Akwa-lbom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Borno
Cross-River
Edo
Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 – Batch Two

Ekiti
Enugu
Imo
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Thursday 25th October, 2018 – Batch Three

Kogi
Kwara
Nasarawa
Oyo
Plateau
Sokoto
Sunday 28th October, 2018 – Batch Four

Abia
Adamawa
Bauchi
Benue
Delta
Ebonyi
Tuesday 30th October, 2018 – Batch Five

Gombe
Katsina
Kebbi
Lagos
Niger
Ogun
Thursday 1st November, 2018 – Batch Six

Ondo
Osun
Rivers
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara
FCT, Abuja

Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview Requirements.

Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.

Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.

Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:

Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.

Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.

In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
Original UTME result slip 2018
Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring the following items:
Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
Toiletries.
Plate and cutlery
Sufficient money for transport to a n d from Wudil.
Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
Download List of Shortlisted candidates here (.pdf)

CC: Lalasticlala

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/nigeria-police-academy-interview-list/

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by gaby(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Roger academy...

Hopefully, we'll keep churning out the best that'll take and position our force as one of the best in the world.

We say No to churning out a group of roger-men...

Long live the NPF
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

And God bless every of the Republic's citizen of goodwill.

Thunder I release and send on an errand to the camp of the enemies of states who have looted and are still looting our collective wealth and destinies.

Enjoy my siggy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by Bhadmus77(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by Bhadmus77(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Success to the candidates
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by qanda: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
ok
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Success all the way
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by slade31: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Another news says the list is fake

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by Joeguyski(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is Interesting,

what about my name? LOL
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by haraphat01: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is a fake list, NPA has reacted to it.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by Sattie: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
God forbid. Me to join Police Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by Basseybruce: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Police and Roger........

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by Navalguy: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
The list is fake oooookay, nah handwork of buhari and his cabal
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by GetCofOProperty: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
Success all the way
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO MAKE THE LIST.

DON'T MISS THIS PROMO AND OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE GENUINE PROPERTIES IN YOUR CHOICE LOCATIONS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

GET IN TOUCH TODAY!

Call/WhatsApp (+234)08027390046, 08034113771
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by Duru1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
emmyw:
Nigeria Police Academy Interview List is Out | Check NPA Interview list below – Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) has published the names of candidates successful at the 6th regular course entrance examination and qualified to appear for interview before the Selection Board.

The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Sixth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 14th July, 2018. They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in six batches as categorized below:

Sunday 21st October, 2018 –  Batch One

Akwa-lbom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Borno
Cross-River
Edo
Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 – Batch Two

Ekiti
Enugu
Imo
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Thursday 25th October, 2018 – Batch Three

Kogi
Kwara
Nasarawa
Oyo
Plateau
Sokoto
Sunday 28th October, 2018 – Batch Four

Abia
Adamawa
Bauchi
Benue
Delta
Ebonyi
Tuesday 30th October, 2018 – Batch Five

Gombe
Katsina
Kebbi
Lagos
Niger
Ogun
Thursday 1st November, 2018 – Batch Six

Ondo
Osun
Rivers
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara
FCT, Abuja

Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview Requirements.

Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.

Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.

Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:

Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.

Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.

In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
Original UTME result slip 2018
Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring the following items:
Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
Toiletries.
Plate and cutlery
Sufficient money for transport to a n d from Wudil.
Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
Download List of Shortlisted candidates here (.pdf)

CC: Lalasticlala

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/nigeria-police-academy-interview-list/

The above mentioned exercise is more fraudulent than Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hope the list was not released from Buhari's oza room.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by BENRAZY(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
I will be there next year
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by newjosboy: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
My big qweschion is "when was it announced for interested candidates to apply?".

They never announce the vacancy, only to announce the shortlisted names. Nigeria maka why?!!!
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by NNAMDIII(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Oboy i prefer Unn to polac, polac na school?
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by IAmkingoludav(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
Its not fake list was on tuesday's daily sun
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by chinedi7(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
newjosboy:
My big qweschion is "when was it announced for interested candidates to apply?".

They never announce the vacancy, only to announce the shortlisted names. Nigeria maka why?!!!

Guy no talk wetin u nor know...i applied with my fone, it was announced even on nairaland
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by chinedi7(m): 1:30am On Jan 04, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Oboy i prefer Unn to polac, polac na school?

U no knw wetin u dy talk...i leave unn pharmacy, after two days of resuming cos of dis polac so
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by NNAMDIII(m): 2:16am On Jan 04, 2019
chinedi7:

U no knw wetin u dy talk...i leave unn pharmacy, after two days of resuming cos of dis polac so
I'm also in Unn, polac no be school. why not try NDA?
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course by chinedi7(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
NNAMDIII:
I'm also in Unn, polac no be school. why not try NDA?

I dont really fancy NDA, polac is just simple...i no wan fight war�

(1) (Reply)

Job Scammers And Their Scheme! (magil Construction Vs Belavargas Resort) / Why The Surge Of Job Dissatisfaction In Nigeria / Share Your First Job Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.