Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How And Where Do I Get Money To Fund My Business Without Going For Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How And Where Do I Get Money To Fund My Business Without Going For Loan? (545 Views)

Apply For Loan And Be Approved In Minutes / How To Link Your BVN To Your UBA Account Without Going To The Bank / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How And Where Do I Get Money To Fund My Business Without Going For Loan? by kflow4real: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2010
This is the question most people ask.The answer to this question is very simple, Work smart, Let me tell you that networking with ARKCP is fun and trustworthy. You might want to ask what i mean by that?? Okay lets go.
You register with ARKCP,you introduce 4 members who you encourage to introduce 4 members too,at the 4th level,you have 64 people in your train,multiply that by 2500 Naira and you have 160,000 Naira. After this, the company takes 17.5% VAT inclusive and pays you 130,000 Naira. If interested,you can register under me.You don't have to pay to me,you pay directly to the company's account and send me your teller no,address,phone no and full name cos i will fill it in my attached forms and send to the company and your forms will be immediately sent to you. They have two categories of account, the minor which cost 1000 to register and major account which cost 2500. For more informations,i can foward their manual to you. agrotrade78@yahoo.com
dont miss this opportunity.
Re: How And Where Do I Get Money To Fund My Business Without Going For Loan? by kflow4real: 2:52am On Jul 08, 2010
For people that their referrals cannot meet up,the total number of referrals will be calculated and paid to you directly to your account or via cheque.

(1) (Reply)

Business Oppotunities Usuing Trend Routing Machines. / Want To Start A Fashion Business / Office Set Up/renovation At Its Best - Make Your Offices A 2010 Compliant One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.