Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Where Is Kenneth Okonkwo And His Governorship Bid? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Kenneth Okonkwo And His Governorship Bid? (799 Views)

Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / Market Women Gift Wike Groundnuts As They Celebrate His Governorship Victory / Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Kenneth Okonkwo And His Governorship Bid? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
I don't know if we have brought our famed national forgetfulness into Kenneth Okonkwo's case or why hasn't anyone asked after him? Few months back, we all read through Kenneth Okonkwo's rantings in the guise of supporting Buhari which he was doing with his eyes on the governorship seat of Enugu state.

But fast-forward to almost the end (if it's not ended) of picking of nomination forms, we have not heard of our Ken picking his nomination form.

The last time I passed by the Enugu state secretariat of APC, I saw a big banner of Buhari for President, and one Tagbo for governor.

So guys, does anyone know where Kenneth Okonkwo is? Was he schemed out? Or so poor he doesn't have over 20million to buy his nomination form?Now I think he would Now remember the law that admonished against associating with the unlucky!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Kenneth Okonkwo And His Governorship Bid? by vanbonattel: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Even the Tagbuo you saw is one inconsequential little bus conductor who was begged to waste his time in the hope of getting 509 votes grin

Andy okeke has ran away in shame. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Kenneth Okonkwo And His Governorship Bid? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
lol. What apc don't know is that enugu doesn't need election. Pdp is just the winner. Because all the governors are doing well workers are paid as at when due.nothing will make them vote the party out. Anyway let him try shaa.
Re: Where Is Kenneth Okonkwo And His Governorship Bid? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2018
vanbonattel:
Even the Tagbuo you saw is one inconsequential little bus conductor who was begged to waste his time in the hope of getting 509 votes grin

Andy okeke has ran away in shame. grin

Savage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Kenneth Okonkwo And His Governorship Bid? by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Where him go see 25 million take buy nomination form?
Re: Where Is Kenneth Okonkwo And His Governorship Bid? by gare(f): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Awol1:
I don't know if we have brought our famed national forgetfulness into Kenneth Okonkwo's case or why hasn't anyone asked after him? Few months back, we all read through Kenneth Okonkwo's rantings in the guise of supporting Buhari which he was doing with his eyes on the governorship seat of Enugu state.

But fast-forward to almost the end (if it's not ended) of picking of nomination forms, we have not heard of our Ken picking his nomination form.

The last time I passed by the Enugu state secretariat of APC, I saw a big banner of Buhari for President, and one Tagbo for governor.

So guys, does anyone know where Kenneth Okonkwo is? Was he schemed out? Or so poor he doesn't have over 20million to buy his nomination form?Now I think he would Now remember the law that admonished against associating with the unlucky!

He is still looking for money to buy form.
Re: Where Is Kenneth Okonkwo And His Governorship Bid? by gidgiddy: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Awol1:

After the bashing Kenneth Okonkwo got from his people for supporting Buhari, he finally realised that his political career is over. I think that APC in Enugu state have realised that just like APC in most of Igbo land, they have zero chance of winning elections. Most Igbos don't want to use their two ears to hear anything called APC.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Kenneth Okonkwo And His Governorship Bid? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2018
gare:

Lol. Deadline has probably passed o.

That foolishly killed his career before it started
Re: Where Is Kenneth Okonkwo And His Governorship Bid? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2018
gare:

Lol. I thought people sponsor political aspirants. He get sponsors for his ambition?

(1) (Reply)

APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (See List) / Breaking News Nigerians react to Peter Obi First Post On Tweeter / Radio Biafra Releases Official Statement Over The Re-emergence Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.