Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Igbos In Bini - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos In Bini (9189 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake / Voice-recording Of People Speaking Igbo And Bini in 1911 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Igbos In Bini by buffny: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
EKEPEYE IS NOT , I REPEAT, NOT , IGBO!!!

yet IGBOS WANT TO IMPOSE ON THEM WHY

THEY HAVE SAID IT WITH THEIR OWN MOUTH , WE ARE NOT IGBO. WE HAVE NO ANCESTRAL LINK WITH IGBO.
Re: Igbos In Bini by pazienza(m): 1:58am On Sep 04, 2012
buffny: EKEPEYE IS NOT , I REPEAT, NOT , IGBO!!!

yet IGBOS WANT TO IMPOSE ON THEM WHY

THEY HAVE SAID IT WITH THEIR OWN MOUTH , WE ARE NOT IGBO. WE HAVE NO ANCESTRAL LINK WITH IGBO.

Another treacherous Yoruba. Of course ndiigbo have no ancestral link with ndi Yoruba.
Re: Igbos In Bini by Antivirus92(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2012
I like it like this. Some desperate igbos trying to deny their root by claiming all sort of rubbish. Ekpeye have rejected you and bini have also done the same. I have said it here many times that the language igbo originates from eri and anywhere igbo language is being spoken,it's either that the area is entirely of eri descedants or contain a large number of eri settlers. Again anambra is a pure eri state mixed with few igala,bini etc especially at the boarders. Anambra is 98% eri lineage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To 2023: What Will Be Your First Task Of The Year? / Words From The Izon(ijaw) Language In Nigeria / How The Rich Bury Their Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.