Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

NYSC, Please I Don't Have Strength - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC, Please I Don't Have Strength (385 Views)

"My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes / You Don't Have The Power To Remove VC - ASUU Tells Governor Fayemi / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC, Please I Don't Have Strength by Haywhy433(m): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Brethren, please I need help or tips on how to choose where I'd like to serve my fatherland as I am incapacitated by my health, I'm a Sickle Cell patient and don't want to go to other regions. Another thing is that I don't have much strength to participate in camp drillings and so forth.
Re: NYSC, Please I Don't Have Strength by chiefolododo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is serious. Get your medical report ready and present to them in camp, they will free you , you can relocate on this ground to any state of
your choice . you can also fill it online while registering that you are SS ,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girl Injured In The Abuja Air Force Crash, Gets Scholarship, Recounts Ordeal / Jairus Agro Solutions Visits Akwa Ibom State University / Breaking: ASUU Begins Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.