Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,387 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus (350 Views)

NBA Sues Kenny Ogungbe, Hannatu Musawa, Culture Minister Over NYSC Certificate / Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Have Slept With Nigerian Pastors, Senators' –nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus by dannychuks50: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nigerian gay activist, Kenny Badmus, says the hypocrisy about homosexuality in Nigeria is alarming as the people who condemn it openly are into it secretly.
Badmus in an interview with the Punch revealed that he had once slept with a Nigerian senator and equally had sexual relationship with pastors.
He urged Nigerians still hiding their sexuality to come out and stop being hypocrites.
He said: “The elephant in the room is denial. We pretend these things are not here. We blame it on the devil or white people. I once slept with a Nigerian Senator, and I’m not surprised he will be the first to put his hands up voting in favour of the same-sex marriage prohibition act.
“While in Nigeria, I had sex with church ministers.... continue reading

http://dannychuksblog.com/index.php/2018/09/19/kenny-badmus-2/

(1) (Reply)

1.2m Osun Residents - What We Want From Our Next Governor / INEC Official Sleeping On Live TV While The Osun Results Were Been Announced / Boko Haram Kills Own Commander Who Attempts To Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.