Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers (2267 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / 2019 Elections Showdown: Defections From APC Is Good For Democracy - IBB / PDP Calls On White House, UK Over "Attack" On Governor Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by lightblazingnow(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
These men can seriously dress up for party

Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by uknownforce: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hahaha, that is the difference between the rich and the poor folks, soon it will become a trend, but see that on a poor man's leg, he will be tagged a mad man grin

Check my signature for a life changing tool, thank me later.

1 Like

Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by ibedun: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
uknownforce:
Hahaha, that is the difference between the rich and the poor folks, soon it will become a trend, but see that on a poor man's leg, he will be tagged a mad man grin

Check my signature for a life changing tool, thank me later.

Foolish statement! We should be calling these people what they really are CRIMINALS!

I don't see any rich man in that picture, just 3 big thieves!

1 Like

Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by fallout87: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
ibedun:

Foolish statement! We should be calling these people what they really are CRIMINALS!

I don't see any rich man in that picture, just 3 big thieves!

I hope you see the same when you see Tinubu, Buhari, Ibori, etc...

Don't be selective.

4 Likes

Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by Quidquopro: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
It's 'agbada' not 'abada'
Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by naptu2: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
1) A bullet hit Ibrahim Babangida in his right leg during the Nigerian Civil War.

2) I watched an interview that he gave a long time ago in which he said that the bullet was still in his leg.

3) In 1987 it was announced that President Babangida would travel to Germany for treatment. The announcement stated that he was suffering from radiculopathy (that became a buzz word in Nigeria. There were many newspaper columns that were dedicated to telling Nigerians what radiculopathy was and how to pronounce it).

4) The NTA Network News showed President Babangida as he walked to the presidential jet. I noticed that he was limping.

5) Some weird columnists claimed that Babangida was struck with radiculopathy because he killed Dele Giwa.

6) He later travelled to Paris for treatment

7) Since then he has often suffered from pain in his leg and there was once a rumour that his legs were amputated.

8 ) People who suffer from radiculopathy are often advised to wear comfortable shoes and in fact General Babangida has often received guests without wearing any footwear.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
naptu2:
1) A bullet hit Ibrahim Babangida in his right leg during the Nigerian Civil War.

2) I watched an interview that he gave a long time ago in which he said that the bullet was still in his leg.

3) In 1987 it was announced that President Babangida would travel to Germany for treatment. The announcement stated that he was suffering from radiculopathy (that became a buzz word in Nigeria. There were many newspaper columns that were dedicated to telling Nigerians what radiculopathy was and how to pronounce it).

4) The NTA Network News showed President Babangida as he walked to the presidential jet. I noticed that he was limping.

5) Some weird columnists claimed that Babangida was struck with radiculopathy because he killed Dele Giwa.

7) Since then he has often suffered from pain in his leg and there was once a rumour that his legs were amputated.

8 ) People who suffer from radiculopathy are often advised to wear comfortable shoes and in fact General Babangida has often received guests without wearing any footwear.

For it to be a radiculopathy, the injury had to be at the lower back at the nerve root where it exits the spinal cord. You're on point though.
Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by Dansiki1: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
naptu2:

I think he's presently wearing a prosthetic leg.
Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by RZArecta2(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Too many ignorant people on nairaland these days cool

2 Likes

Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by Nkemtreasure: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tot they said they had cut one of his legs. Mouth can talk ehhh
Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by jerryunit48: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
First of all that is not a boot and secondly it could be some kind of othopedic shoes to enhance better movement, maybe he has problems with walking

1 Like

Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by lightblazingnow(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by IamTheAnswers: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ibb
Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by lightblazingnow(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Created
Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by orisa37: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Created

Show us the Pictures.
Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by NdiaraIGBO: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
2 MAJOR THIEVES IN THE PICTURE!!!!
Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by Banmeallday: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
lightblazingnow:
These men can seriously dress up for party

More like Orthopedic/diabetic shoe because he is sick.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: IBB Rocks Agbada On White trainers by Ifiokumo: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Babaginda feet’s are probably messed up despite all the money looted and see him looking silly

(1) (Reply)

Alaska Roads Destroyed By Earthquake, Fixed In 4 Days / Result From Anambra East Presidential Election / Wike Put Photos Of Atiku & Obi In His Office Instead Of Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.