Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Police Recruits In Nekede,imo State Cries Out Over Extortion From Their Leaders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruits In Nekede,imo State Cries Out Over Extortion From Their Leaders (1041 Views)

Shortlisted Police Recruits To Write JAMB Exam / Nigerian Police Recruits To Write JAMB Before Enlistment Into The Force / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Recruits In Nekede,imo State Cries Out Over Extortion From Their Leaders by Mrwise016: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Police recruits undergoing training at Nekede Training School, Imo State have cried out to the PSC chaiman and IGP over unwarranted extortion from their Instructors/Leaders in the training camp.
According to one of the recruits that i spoke with. The leaders of the camp have mandated to pay all that FG provided free for them during the training. These are the lists of all that they have paid so far;

1. Transport to Abuja for the Uniform -- 2500
2. For sowing the black and black uniform - 1500
3. For sowing the green uniform - 900
4. For the exams they just took - 2000
5. For batch - 500.
According to him, the man called HARSH MAN who is their trainer mandated them to pay 6000 for his handout before Monday next week and also another 21,500 for other handouts before the month runs out. He complained bitterly that the HARSH MAN has turned them to money making machine.
Continuing, he said that their colleagues in Onwa camp river state and Orji river Enugu are not paying such.

That the only person who tried to report the man were dismissed from the camp and that they are all afraid of the man cos of his harsh treatment and that other officers are also afraid of him. He is calling on PSC chairman and IGP to save them from unwarranted extortion from this man.

This corruption in the highest order. Admin pls front page this so that it get to the ears of the police authorities pls. Let's share it until it get to the police Authority.
Re: Police Recruits In Nekede,imo State Cries Out Over Extortion From Their Leaders by Mrwise016: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
These recruits are 208 in number, imagine how much this HARSH MAN and his cohorts will be making in the training period. Guys let's share this to stop them pls
Re: Police Recruits In Nekede,imo State Cries Out Over Extortion From Their Leaders by Mrwise016: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Op pls front page
Re: Police Recruits In Nekede,imo State Cries Out Over Extortion From Their Leaders by Mrwise016: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Mrwise016 post=71344321]Police recruits undergoing training at Nekede Training School, Imo State have cried out to the PSC chaiman and IGP over unwarranted extortion from their Instructors/Leaders in the training camp.
According to one of the recruits that i spoke with. The leaders of the camp have mandated to pay all that FG provided free for them during the training. These are the lists of all that they have paid so far;

1. Transport to Abuja for the Uniform -- 2500
2. For sowing the black and black uniform - 1500
3. For sowing the green uniform - 900
4. For the exams they just took - 2000
5. For batch - 500.
According to him, the man called HARSH MAN who is their trainer mandated them to pay 6000 for his handout before Monday next week and also another 21,500 for other handouts before the month runs out. He complained bitterly that the HARSH MAN has turned them to money making machine.
Continuing, he said that their colleagues in Onwa camp river state and Orji river Enugu are not paying such.

That the only person who tried to report the man were dismissed from the camp and that they are all afraid of the man cos of his harsh treatment and that other officers are also afraid of him. He is calling on PSC chairman and IGP to save them from unwarranted extortion from this man.

This corruption in the highest order. Admin pls front page this so that it get to the ears of the police authorities pls. Let's share it until it get to the police Authority.
Re: Police Recruits In Nekede,imo State Cries Out Over Extortion From Their Leaders by Tizzyreal: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Finally, I have decided to release the link to this app for just four days only, after that I will remove it
A lot of guys here have been disturbing me to share the download link of this app but I never wanted because trust naija people, they sabi how to pour sand for ones tea. Anyway inoder not to be selfish I am sharing the link here for only 4 days.
This app is a crpto miner app that generation $$$ for the user. You don't need to kno about crypto trading, the app does all for you. All you need is a computer with strong CPU or GPU. The app is 100% safe, no investment or fee and will not harm your PC. This app has been feeding me and generating side income for me. You will be paid your earnings at the 10 th of each month via PayPal or payioneer. Here is the link to the app https:///RhR5it
For more info please WhatsApp 08064671964

(1) (Reply)

Venue: custodian House, 16a Commercial Avenue Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. / Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) - National Professional Volunteer (teaching) / Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.