Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

It's Year 2033 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Year 2033 (318 Views)

Nigeria To Produce 30% Locally Electric Vehicles By 2033- NADIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Year 2033 by ThatKING(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
It's year 2033 and am glad Nigeria is now better than before. Look at where we are now! Who could have believed we will come this far. Who could have believed that we could catch up with the globa science community. Who could have believed security and the value of human life could be of high priority.
Nigeria my country, who would have believe you could conquer tribalism, nepotism and most of all religion?
It's year 2033 and am still alive.
I remember how bothered my feet was in 2017 and 2018 because I had no job
I looked at the mirror today to count a few grey hair, then I turned and saw my kids smile at me.
I looked through Nairaland to see how funny, wise or stupid some of young post and thread were but then I realized, time will change alot of potholes to sky smooth blues.
I missed my younger days; not that am old but I wasn't patient enough. I should have had my kids earlier when I was 22 or 23. I shouldn't have studied that course I was offered in 2012: I should have waited a bit longer. But if I waited a bit longer, I wouldn't have met some people and I would not have truely understood Nigeria

1 Like

Re: It's Year 2033 by nosiebaba(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nice one.. Futuristic.. God keep us to see and experience a better Nigeria in health and success.

1 Like

Re: It's Year 2033 by ThatKING(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2018
nosiebaba:
Nice one.. Futuristic.. God keep us to see and experience a better Nigeria in health and success.
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.livedailystrong.com/skn-renew-cream-review/ / Please Vote 'Judith Shaiyet Marcus' For 'miss Ebony' Kaduna State University / Minimum Wage: Labour Begins Nationwide Strike Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.