Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja (856 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja by Slayedchick: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, visited the Nyanya Market, Abuja, for the official inauguration of the ‘Trader Moni’ Programme.

The ‘Trader Moni’ scheme which is being implemented by the Bank of Industry, allows petty traders to get an interest-free loan of between N10,000 and N15,000.

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja by Suko110(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
After creating artificial poverty, u serve peanuts as aid...
If u know u know... from start to finish this APC government is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja by Nukilia: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
The Stupidity of this government is legendary grin grin grin grin grin

And you say this one is a Professor..... grin grin grin grin

When a sheep follow dog, dem go chop shit together!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja by OAFMods: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Suko110:

Nukilia:
The Stupidity of this government is legendary grin grin grin grin grin

And you say this one is a Professor..... grin grin grin grin

When a sheep follow dog, dem go chop shit together!

Foolish Igbos from the erosion ravaged red mud, how many rich people did PDP add to the yeastside for 16 years.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja by chriskosherbal(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Okay I see

Check out my signature
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja by Nukilia: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
OAFMods:

[s]Foolish Igbos from the erosion ravaged red mud, how many rich people did PDP add to the yeastside for 16 years.[/s]

e pain am grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja by Slayedchick: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Millions have been in abject poverty before the assumption of this government. Agree that people are suffering, If empowering them with 10k to start a petty trade is one of the measures put in place, i see nothing wrong with that. Do you know what 10k can do to a woman looking for just 5k to start a business? I bet you don't. If you don't support it, keep your opinion to yourself and let people who need this see it for what it is and leverage on it. I started my business with just 5k and now i make nothing less that 10k in a day. Oga go and sleep and stop wailing like an ambulance.
Suko110:
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja by Slayedchick: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
If Osinbajo is stupid. Good! I like stupid people who for the first time are interacting with people at the grass root and making sure they get a share of the commonwealth and not just the elites like it used to be in the past.
OAFMods:

Foolish Igbos from the erosion ravaged red mud, how many rich people did PDP add to the yeastside for 16 years.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja by KingRagnar: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
As little as most may think this money is, it will help those small traders who make profit of 500 Naira a day, those who sell vegetables, those who fix shoes, those who sell Okrika, those who make hair and so on. It will impact their businesses positively and will join to help build better bigger business for them
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Trader Moni Program In Nyanya Market, Abuja by ekehopp: 4:55am On Dec 28, 2018
kjhgfd

(1) (Reply)

Imo APC primary Election: Uche Nwosu Lost Woefully. See Results From 20 LGA'S So / PMB Vs Atiku Abubakar:- Who Do You Think Would Win The 2019 Presidential Electio / NASS Crisis: APC Senators Meet Over Saraki’s Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.