Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke (15305 Views)

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by aliali: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2010
, cool cool cool smileydefinitely not pretty. She qualify for 'waka pass' role in a beauty pageant
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

On a scale of 1 to 10. . . . .With 1 being SMEAGOL and 10 being Halle Berry.
Jumoke is 2.5. tongue

Summer don dey do you one kind. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
michelin89:

Summer don dey do you one kind. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Odikwa serious.
The heat is making me brain sweat. cheesy
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2010
Oh let me come and bathe you. wink
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Tuyis: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2010
What's a girl to do? She's got to draw attention to herself somehow, there are not too many rich and handsome bachelors out there!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2010
michelin89:

Oh let me come and bathe you. wink

Join me in the jacuzzi.
I have got bottles of Welch's grapes to cool off. wink
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chamotex(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2010
Tuyis:

What's a girl to do? She's got to draw attention to herself somehow, there are not too many rich and handsome bachelors out there!

And why is that?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by aieromon(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2010
If it was Mercy Johnson that made this statement,all hell would have been let loose by the chics up in here.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Tuyis: 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2010
chamotex:

And why is that?

I really don't know, maybe most are already taken or are not interested in just a pretty face.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Puvguy: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2010
^^ This girl is certainly not cute or pretty or whatever adjective used should not be to glorify her personality. She's an average looking girl and that's the truth.

As for rich guys, they find girls cheap and thus, seek for the unassuming ones for marriage.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tpiah: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
the girl is fine, even aside from her light skin.

she'd still be pretty if she were dark skinned too.

however, she should watch her PR utterances, that's all. She cant be a diva yet since nobody evens knows who she is.

but as per her dating requirements, she's still young (probably 19) so it's allowed.

growing up is hard to do.

She doesnt look yoruba sha-nothing to do with her skin color btw.

any other photos?

And can she cover up before some guy does her the way soap dey do eye. undecided
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tpiah: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2010
So why did you go in for Computer Science?

I'd wanted to be a doctor but I was scared by the reality of spending years in school with no immediate opportunity of a decent job upon graduation. The added fear of unpredictable strike actions by ASUU further dampened my spirit. But being a science student made me settle for Computer Science.

she should have tried for medicine anyway, imo.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Puvguy: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2010
^I guess you're a lady as well? Well she have a good physique ( blessing of youth)
with an hideous face no offence.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2010
~Sauron~ link=topic=474323.msg6346074#ms kissg6346074 date=1278524475:

Join me in the jacuzzi.
I have got bottles of Welch's grapes to cool off. wink

Ooooh my one eyed Lord of the ring. kiss
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tekma: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
tell her to come to Abuja, where Abuja men go give am waiting she want and turn her to a prositute. ashawooooooooo.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by member479760: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
This girl too ugly, for free self i nogo smellam.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2010
Puvguy:

^I guess you're a lady as well? Well she have a good physique ( blessing of youth)
with an hideous face no offence.

nakedall:

This girl too ugly, for free self i nogo smellam.

As broke as you are, she wouldn't want you anyways.

Fine girl no pimples.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Puvguy: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2010
^Hey added you on skype and u didn't accept me?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2010
When?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Puvguy: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2010
about a week ago or there about
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
Do you mind sending the request again?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Puvguy: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2010
ok
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by baconline(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
she seems to be heading for the rocks!!!!!! Careful LAdy not to get heart broken
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by okhu1niga(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2010
u tink sy u fyn ni?moreova no ugly guys oooooo
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by benjamina(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2010
Na we guys go judge.i no even know who she be ,whether na actress or what.The man wey dey say he rape she-goat two days ago even popular pass her.She is just looking for cheap popularity.We guys no go take such an insult from her whether man hansome or ugly;or rich or poor,he na MAN.So make she dey mind her utterances because more still dey come.Where them dey count meat for pot,kpomo go dey raise hand say them never count am join, Haba!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
who cares undecided
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tpiah: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2010
btw

the girl didnt actually say she cant date ugly guys. The reporter obviously has some personal issues and misquoted her.

Here are her actual words:

Someday, you'll want to settle down, so what manner of man will you go for?

He must be a God-fearing and handsome man because I love fine, clean guys. At least he should be financially, academically, socially and morally stable.

clean meaning the guy uses soap and water. Is it a crime to want to date a clean male?

nothing wrong with wishing for a non-dullard either.

is being morally and socially stable also a bad thing?

Abeg una for chill.

she didnt call anyone ugly- the reporter did that.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by oloritinu: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2010
how can she say that- yeye girl

i am very sure ugly guys have been telling her she is beautiful.

shallom!!!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 08, 2010
Are you guys serious?
This chick is gorgeous. Nice skin tone, gorgeou facial structure, elegant stature,  love her eye-shape, etc.

No homo, but I'll bang that in a heart beat.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tpiah: 3:55am On Jul 08, 2010
That's how a lady of 2 kids told me she's looking for a 'wow' guy, otherwise she's not desperate. It's very difficult to meet a real girl these days

roflmao

obviously, i guess ladies can afford to be picky these days. cheesy Normal guys are now an extremely rare commodity.

d bigrod:

the bi*tch is not fine na so why she dey make mouth na.empty vessel

you and her should join together to produce some babies make we see how una dice go roll.

though she fine pass you sha- not sure you make the cut.

just saying.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 08, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you guys serious?
This chick is gorgeous. Nice skin tone, gorgeou facial structure, elegant stature,  love her eye-shape, etc.

Tell them ooo
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bawomolo(m): 4:10am On Jul 08, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you guys serious?

how do you say no homo then make a blatantly homo statement at the same time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Shares Family Selfie / Davido Sells Out Concert At Irving Plaza In New York, US / Singer Allowed Fans Touch Her Private Parts On Stage While Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.