Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume (12056 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume / Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago-iwoye 2008/2009 Admission Status.is It Out?help / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by olusoji12: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2010
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE DATE FOR THE POST UME OF OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO IWOYE. I TRY TO VISIT THERE WEBSITE BUT ITS SEEM THEY HAVE SUSPENDED THE SITE.

ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. YOU CAN ALSO SEND ME MESSAGE TO olusojipet@yahoo.com.

ONE LOVE.

THANKS
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by niyitex: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2010
pls nairaland ENG SEGUN NAA REAL thief .I B OOU STUDENT .ANY INFO CALL ME 07069728305.HE has already scamma OAU
jambite
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2010
by monday 12th i.e next week the post utme forms will out for the 5days maximum

you can call me on 07039623595 it is not compulsory to call, you can just go to the school for info
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by olyville(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2010
It's true, d form is out as from Monday. For dose who score 200 n above. U can also call me 4 further intel on 07033861054. Am studying accounting here in OOU.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by isaagdon: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2010
Olyville, please do you know price of the form.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by harkinholar: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2010
u guys shld not pay dat fucking engr he is a fraudster
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2010
FINALY OOU AV STARTED SELLING OF POST UME FORM, IS CLOSING A WEEK TO THIS DAY , TQ
ANY ONE WHO WANT ME TO HELP HE OR HER TO BUY THE FORM CAN CALL ME ON 08080593951

N.T

I AM ALSO A CANDIDAT AS WELL 4RM LAGOS AND I WILL B LEAVING 4RM LAGOS 2 OOU 2BUY MY OWN FORM VRY SOON. SO IF U WANT ME TO HELP U BUY URS , U ARE FREE

I AM NOT A FRUDLER SO B @ PEASE IF U WANT
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by harkinholar: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2010
i heard d form is comin out 2day
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by harkinholar: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2010
engr u b fraud man
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by olusoji12: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2010
Where can I buy the form? any bank or they have a particular Bank that Sell the form here in Lagos or most I travel down to the School to buy the Form.

Please Help me out, I really need your help.

One Luve.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by harkinholar: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hello guys n gurls here dat guy dat called himself engr segun dnt do any transactn wit him go to ago-iwoye, am a studnt of oou 100level, i called him on saturday to see what he wld say cuz i knw the form was not out then, he said d form was goin 2 close 12 midnite sat,dont pay him any money 4 postutme form beware.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by harkinholar: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hello guys n gurls here dat guy dat called himself engr segun dnt do any transactn wit him go to ago-iwoye, am a studnt of oou 100level, i called him on saturday to see what he wld say cuz i knw the form was not out then, he said d form was goin 2 close 12 midnite sat,dont pay him any money 4 postutme form beware.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by yemi1986: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
pls, i have 182 in my jamb and 7credit in waec including math and english, is there any hope for me
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by sweetguy10(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
Alright folks , it seems that the post ume form is truly out , I am going to ago early tomorrow Morning to get my own form . If you want to get your form make it early because there will be rushing as it used to be . So i am off to ago tomorrow Morning . You can call me on 07039715004 and whatever information will you given FREE OF CHARGE

NB : Don't get scammed oooooo scammers are plenty on here ooooooooooooooooo it's me sweetguy ,Always trusted wink
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by Angela51: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2010
Pls my fellow help me out by giving me the dedtails of where to purchase the form as soon as possible,
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by 999: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2010
all university postjamb are now closing(i.e LAUTECH and O.O.U is about to close),apply for 2010/2011 post ume form,tutorial, pastquestion and accomodation in any of your choice university ,polythechnic and monotechnic,
please kindly contact this number for more information 08059978608.
wishinig you best of luck
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by BoomC(f): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2010
i heard da form is just 1,300 naira
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by sirheed270: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2010
I try to log into there site but the site is not going and what i found there is that the site has been suspended, and pls and pls what do you guys think am going to do to this suspended site? I need the reply urgently pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2010
i was in the sch. 2day(tuesday)
it was a taugh experience, the bank close so ealy cos they were robbery some were close to rhe sch.
my advice 4 any of u that want to go to oou to buy post ume form pls. make up ur mind to stay 2 the folowing day unless u live nearby
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2010
Angela 5:

Pls my fellow help me out by giving me the dedtails of where to purchase the form as soon as possible,
the form can only b purchase in the sch campus
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2010
sirheed270:

I try to log into there site but the site is not going and what i found there is that the site has been suspended, and pls and pls what do you guys think am going to do to this suspended site? I need the reply urgently pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
go to
http://oou.recordsoft.org/postumeform
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2010
after u might av buy the form
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by isaagdon: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2010
Can you fill the form anywhere ? or it is only within the school.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by vhtravels: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
ENgr, why must u be deceiving people with your stress, its not ideal
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by kennylawn(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2010
anyone with info on OOU shold please alert me on smytlawn@yahoo.com
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by Kunle106(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2010
D form is closing by friday, U can get d form @any fcmb bank, Or wema bank,
D crowd in campus is 2much,
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by Kunle106(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
I can also help u in getting d form.,
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by turpsee: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2010
can some one tell me ao to register for the oou post ume am getting confused cos there site is suspended and am told the postume form will be closing 2mao
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by Kunle106(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
go to oou.recordsoft.org/postumeform
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by turpsee: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
can someone pls tell when is the reg. closing date?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Post Ume by lekan026: 1:22am On Jul 20, 2010
I purchased my O.O.U Post utme form at UBA Bank at Ikeja, Oba Akran at the sum of 1,200 naira. I filled the post utme form on: oou.recordsoft.org/postumeform then printed my post utme screening form.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yabatech 2020/2021 Part Time Form Updates / Economists Or Accountants, Which Ones Do Banks Need / 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.