Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Happened To Nairaland These Past Hours - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To Nairaland These Past Hours (1023 Views)

See What Happened To This Girl While Charging Her Phone With A Power Bank / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Happened To Nairaland These Past Hours by snowdrops(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2010
Moderators i believe you owe us an explanation. Thanks.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland These Past Hours by goldenval(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2010
Yeah lol, wat happend shocked
Re: What Happened To Nairaland These Past Hours by Acidosis(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2010
lol
Re: What Happened To Nairaland These Past Hours by spicyhoney(f): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2010
Actually thought it was my laptop or my network provider. This is the second time this is happening since i joined, next time i would know who to blame. grin
Re: What Happened To Nairaland These Past Hours by dominique(f): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2010
na all of una crash am grin
but at least it's not as long as the other one.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland These Past Hours by snowdrops(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2010
Seun need to be sued for gross emotional attack on NLders. Its traumatic to suddenly be cut off from your favourite forum.

Any lawyers in the house?
Re: What Happened To Nairaland These Past Hours by dominique(f): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2010
lol, contact Lawyer and Honsule cheesy
Re: What Happened To Nairaland These Past Hours by Seun(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2010

(1)

. / How Do I Mingle With Who 's Who In The Society / DANA AIR CRASH: Govs, Senators, Ministers, Others Lament !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.