Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia (1147 Views)

Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ronaldo was sent off for an off the ball incident with Murillo. The Juventus man was frustrated and he appeared to pull the hair of the defender. His night came to a premature end and he left the field in tears.

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia by Flattino(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Crocodile tears.
Why you pull his hair in the first place?
Like for Ronaldo , share for Messi jare

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia by Nbote(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
He got served a dose of his own medicine..
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Though i am a Messi fan i just think Messi is far more protected by referee on the pitch than Ronaldo

I guess his calm attitude is the reason. I doubt Messi would be sent off for such incident

I

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Though i am a Messi fan i just think Messi is far more protected by referee on the pitch than Ronaldo

I guess his calm attitude is the reason. I doubt Messi would be sent off for such incident

I feel for him though. The crying just shows how hungry he is to play

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nbote:
He got served a dose of his own medicine..
The decision was a bit harsh
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
The referee is an asshole!
That was a yellow card offense!
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
undecided he didn't deserve to be shown redcard at all, that is a Yellow card offence though undecided
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Xaos:
The referee is an asshole!
That was a yellow card offense!

Off the ball attack, no matter how slight it is, it is straight red
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Was Red Carded Against Valencia by Bahddo(m): 1:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Ighoga898:

I feel for him though. The crying just shows how hungry he is to play
nonsense. Wait till Messi pulls an opponent's hair and fails to get a red card.

When Ronaldo was scoring offside goals in the UCL two seasons ago, you guys didn't think the referees were supporting him. All of a sudden referees are against him.

When Messi cried after losing a final, it was because he was weak and lacked leadership qualities. Now Ronaldo cried because of a red card, it is not because he's weak, it's because he's passionate. You people and your double standards.

Keep your Messi fandom in your pocket where it belongs. No be only Messi fan.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Footballers 2019 / BREAKING NEWS: Luis Suarez Dies At Age 88 Today / Fifa Releases Shortlist For Adidas Golden Ball Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.