Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

The Naughtiest Thing You Have Ever Done As A Teenager (midnight Confessions) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Naughtiest Thing You Have Ever Done As A Teenager (midnight Confessions) (2064 Views)

Naughtiest Thing Have Ever Done As An Adult? / Naughtiest Thing You Have Ever Done As A Teenager 2 (midnight Confessions) / Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Teenager In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Naughtiest Thing You Have Ever Done As A Teenager (midnight Confessions) by KingsleyLoadedB(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
It was the story of when I was 16. I had a crush on one of my school teachers. He was around 22. He was my first true love not only crush. He was one of the most handsome, fittest and kindest man I had ever seen.

I was I know totally in love with him. I also got to know that he was a model before he started teaching in the school.

I think it was because of some family pressure that he had to leave modelling. So, he had a picture perfecf face, great abs and biceps and the top of all, great eyes and smile. He was very kind-hearted and forgiving.

I knew that I shouldn’t have been doing that but I had been following him and always giving him clues that I like him.

It all started one day with me asking his number to clear confusions. He gave me his number without hesitation. The night I called him for the first time to ask a question that I was not actually clear about. I called him for the second time the next thing and this thing of calling him every night went for two more weeks. After almost a week of calling him, it was not like I was calling to clear confusions but to talk to him.

And that was actually the case! His home was only around a 10 minute walk distance from my home. After having called him for a continuous two week, I went to his home saying I thought of dropping by your home, I was there at the house in front of your house for some reason.

We then chatted at his house for long. I knew he wanted me to go, but I didn’t want to. I finally left after 4 hours.

One day, I was studying up late in the library. After reading for extra two hours at the library, I was about to get going. But I remembered that I had left a pen in the class* I am possessive*. I was going to my class when I passed through the teacher’s common room. I saw him alone. I, without a second thought, went inside, “ Haven’t you left yet, sir?”. He looked at me and said, “ No, I had some work. Why are you still here?”. I said, “ I was reading at the library.”. We then talked for about five minutes or so. We were talking about something and O suddenly said, “ What do you think about me, sir?”. He said, “ About you. You are a very good student.” I then said, “ Do you like me?”. He said, with a hesitation, “ Yes. You are one of my favourite students.” I again asked, “ No, sir. Do you think I’m beautiful? Will you ever date me, sir?”. He hesitated. I then, went near him. I said, “ I think I like you, sir and I know you liked me too!!”. He was stunned.

I wrapped my hands around him. I hugged him. I hugged him tighter. I put my hands at his cheeks. I then stepped on his toes and moved my face near him. I pulled his face and gently put my lips over his. We were kissing. I didn’t want to let go of him. I kissed him harder. He then put his hand and kissed me harder. But he suddenly pushed me back, and left.

Full story..

https://kingsleyloadedblog.com/forums/forum/trending-gists/

https://kingsleyloadedblog.com/forums/forum/trending-gists/
Re: The Naughtiest Thing You Have Ever Done As A Teenager (midnight Confessions) by neolboy(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
I slept with my girlfriend on my parents bed and i was caught in the act

It was such a terrified moment

1 Like

Re: The Naughtiest Thing You Have Ever Done As A Teenager (midnight Confessions) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
I actually thought this was a gay story.

1 Like

Re: The Naughtiest Thing You Have Ever Done As A Teenager (midnight Confessions) by Jay5mie: 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
undecided

Re: The Naughtiest Thing You Have Ever Done As A Teenager (midnight Confessions) by tzjaynee: 1:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Op with he incomplete story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AGAIN!!! Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Gigantic Back Tattoo (PHOTO) / Meet Young Girl With Massive Curves That's Causing Traffic Online / Toyin Aimakhu Allegedly Pregnant As She Shares Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.