Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates (23327 Views)

Dalung Declares NFF Election Illegal / BREAKING!! Amanju Pinnick Wins NFF Election For The Second Time / BREAKING: Amaju Pinnick Wins NFF Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by Gkay1(m): 5:57am On Sep 20, 2018
na ojoro go still end am.
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by Awoo88: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Kastina? Magari might get it.
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by emeka2847: 5:59am On Sep 20, 2018
Is there no candidate with flat belly? shocked
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by usifo1(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Okey2010:
No new person we're tired of hearing the same name since independence, NFF can never achieve anything with this names. We need a change!
$#$ change again, abeg my brother okey use another language na wetin APC take deceive us that time
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by magzey: 6:29am On Sep 20, 2018
All want to swallow football money? Chai!!

Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by Seun360(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Awoo88:
Kastina? Magari might get it.
Yes, like how Pinnick won in Asaba 4yrs ago.
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by Awoo88: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2018
Seun360:

Yes, like how Pinnick won in Asaba 4yrs ago.
It was in worri not Asaba. If magari have the support of his governor and they are ready to share money, magari will get it. Otherwise Pinnick might out spend him and win again.
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by HAH: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2018
I am OK with either Pinnick or Maigari
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by 8stargeneral: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2018
None merit it tongue tongue
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by Baroba(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Sunkyphil:
taiwo ogunjobi again dat thief

I was shocked when I saw his name, the crook should not even be in the mix to start with..
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by Sunkyphil(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Baroba:

I was shocked when I saw his name, the crook should not even be in the mix to start with..
i dont y no they allowed him to contest
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by dhareh: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Same old wines in refine bottles...... NNF with mediocrity
smh
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by itchie: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Amaju don already win this one
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by histemple: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2018
2special:
I believe Amaju pinnick is the best for the job because of he his influence with FIFA.... Especially his deep friendship with FIFA president.... Amaju is my prefer candidate because of his global influence.

He is definitely retaining the position. He sure knows how to play football politics.

1 Like

Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by globemoney: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2018
omoiyalayi:
That chinedu guy on the list is just wasting his time grin

They don't believe in one Nigeria in his region so they can't be president of anything in this country

U cannot be shouting u want ipob or divide Nigeria and still want to be a leader in the same country u want divided
But the super eagles is 90% Biafran just like Nollywood
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by fratermathy(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2018
robosky02:
3. Chinedu Okoye

The Vice President of Bimo Sports Management Company in Switzerland, Chinedu Okoye has declared his intention to contest for the post of Nigeria Football Federation President.

While speaking with journalists in Abuja on Wednesday, he said he joined the race for the top position in NFF to sanitize the system.

“I have been following Nigeria football for a while now and I know we have a problem in the system. I say it has to stop and that is why I am running”, he declared.

The Chairman of Bimo sporting club – a Nigeria National League club- in Nasarawa State lamented that “there is a lot of corruption in the NFF, sponsorship money which nobody knows about. They collect money from FIFA for development of the game and nobody knows how it is spent.”

He assured that his administration will be transparent to all while also vowing to clean up the mess in the country’s football leagues.

Besides, Okoye who was a referee in the Swiss National league for 10 years, said he will stop bad officiating and match fixing in Nigeria football if elected NFF President.

Also, he promised to tackle the issue of doping in football, adding that he will empower the state football associations to develop football from the grassroots while also bringing technology into the country’s football.   

Why is this one dressed like an Urhobo man?
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by lakesider(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2018
Same names since 1332
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2018
missioner:
May Taiwo Ogunjobi succeed.

Maybe you are on of his sons.
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by DeWisedon(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2018
only two people are qualified to be in that seat,
1)Amaju, because he has been there,and he will make amendment from past mistake.
2)Okoye, displayed professionalism, great international record, Knows the game more than all of them,
so I give it to Okoye,not because he is from my tribe,but because He knows the game more than all of them
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by DeWisedon(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2018
omoiyalayi:
That chinedu guy on the list is just wasting his time grin

They don't believe in one Nigeria in his region so they can't be president of anything in this country

U cannot be shouting u want ipob or divide Nigeria and still want to be a leader in the same country u want divided
even without you letting us know,we already know that you are B-R-A-I-N-L-E-S-S
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by Myself2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
jesse8048:
All with good records, but with those salient points okoye raised I'll go for him.

Ah ah my brother, you still have this mind set ?? Has Buhari not taught you that talk is cheap and that contestants can say all the sweet things when looking for your votes,but once they get it, they throw those salient points into the dust bin
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by Myself2(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
jesse8048:
All with good records, but with those salient points okoye raised I'll go for him.

Ah ah my brother, you still have this mind set ?? Has Buharideen not taught you that talk is cheap and that contestants can say all the sweet things when looking for your votes,but once they get it, they throw those salient points into the dust bin
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by MrMacinterchi1: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pinnick won.
Re: NFF Election Today: Profile Of The Top 4 Candidates by jesse8048(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
Myself2:

Ah ah my brother, you still have this mind set ?? Has Buharideen not taught you that talk is cheap and that contestants can say all the sweet things when looking for your votes,but once they get it, they throw those salient points into the dust bin

LOL, my brother, what would you have me say na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Azeezat Oshoala Visits Bolanle Ambode / Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Real Madrid 0 – 4 Barcelona [la Liga] Highlights 2015/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.