Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

2019:makarfi A Proven Democrat, And A Unifier  -by Isah Rabiu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:makarfi A Proven Democrat, And A Unifier  -by Isah Rabiu (285 Views)

Stadium Access To LP: "Umahi Is A Proven Democrat"--akpu-enika / Tinubu A True Unifier By Actions And Words. / 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019:makarfi A Proven Democrat, And A Unifier  -by Isah Rabiu by isahrabson: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Makarfi A Proven Democrat, And A Unifier  -By Isah Rabiu 

I have won people’s admiration for straight talks with immense honesty on who to vote during PDP presidential nomination as well as the general election.
The next few days or weeks will see the People’s Democratic Party PDP, elect a presidential candidate who will stand as a unifier, democrat and the People’s servant to bring back power and most importantly ‘Victory’ to the people.

what do I mean by victory?

I mean that by sending a vote of nominations for a credible leader in a struggle for social justice and equality… Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi is the right choice.

My vote is for the Unifier because unity is on the ballot. However, as electorate, we must identify true leadership. 

Secondly, we’ve got to launch the biggest, most committed drive to improve our educational sector… Nigeria deserves better schools and more, for the greater future, Makarfi will provide the answer.

I urge that we Vote for leaders we can trust and believe in. I believe it is time for more than a campaign. It is time for better Nigeria with Sen Makarfi 2019.

At the start of this century, the great Liberal leader, Sen Makarfi impacted many people and  built a place fit for citizens.

Now, as we prepare for the next year’s general elections, Sen Makarfi can give health Service, economic growth, industrial revolution and more that the nation can rely on.
A VOTE FOR MAKARFI IS… 
A Vote that can give citizens new opportunities and hope.
A vote that provides the Nigeria people with a real choice. 

A vote for leadership with a difference.

I  believe in Sen Makarfi to build a country fit for our children and grandchildren, I say: come and join Makarfi cargo ship.
Join Sen Makarfi if you want more investment in education.
Join Sen Makarfi if you care about the environment.

Join Sen Makarfi if you care about your children’s future.

Join Sen Makarfi for better Nigeria.
Join Sen Makarfi as we go for victory.
Join Sen Makarfi Movement and together,we can make the difference in 2019.

CORM ISAH RABIU
Re: 2019:makarfi A Proven Democrat, And A Unifier  -by Isah Rabiu by Bastonworld(m): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
sori 2 ask, can he make difference?
Re: 2019:makarfi A Proven Democrat, And A Unifier  -by Isah Rabiu by isahrabson: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
sure my brother by God willing

(1) (Reply)

Rescue Team Vows To Find Body Of Missing General Alkali / Nigeria’s First Female Banker, Sarah Morocco-clarke Is Dead / Russia Makes Big Strides To Expand Arms Sales In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.