Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,139 members, 7,957,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Daddy Showkey Urges Nigerians To Help Beg Psquare To Come Back Together (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Urges Nigerians To Help Beg Psquare To Come Back Together (VIDEO) (527 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Urges Nigerians To Help Beg Psquare To Come Back Together (VIDEO) by Victni: 6:04am On Sep 20, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Daddy Showkey is a veteran Nigerian galala singer. His genre of music is called ghetto dance or simply ghetto. He was popular in Ajegunle in the late 1990s.

He has gone over the internet to tell Nigerians to help him beg peter and paul (psquare) to come back together.

He said he had a dream that psquare came back together and everything was good and fine. He also said he really miss them together.

He Wrote: "This Na weytin happen True! True!! For My Dream, Na him I say make I tell una, Na I see for my Dream True "

Video : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn7yf6ZAE7h/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/daddy-showkey-urges-nigerians-to-help.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Urges Nigerians To Help Beg Psquare To Come Back Together (VIDEO) by Victni: 6:04am On Sep 20, 2018
make dem come back abeg.... cry
Re: Daddy Showkey Urges Nigerians To Help Beg Psquare To Come Back Together (VIDEO) by Mrop(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Mio raye
Re: Daddy Showkey Urges Nigerians To Help Beg Psquare To Come Back Together (VIDEO) by gaby(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2018
What sort of nonsense is this. Did we beg them before they decided to share a womb or did we beg them to square the first letters of their names?

Make we heard word abeg, our politicians are more of my concern these days.

Those guys are doing okay individually, we should be asking you how far with your Diana.

You couldn't make another hut after her?
Cheers..

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Daddy Showkey Urges Nigerians To Help Beg Psquare To Come Back Together (VIDEO) by happybee: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Stupid nonsense...

Will them coming back put food on my table undecided

Or them coming back will make Nigeria a better place undecided
Re: Daddy Showkey Urges Nigerians To Help Beg Psquare To Come Back Together (VIDEO) by Nogodye(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Why begging them when they have made up their mind that the want to become irrelivant in the industreet.
Re: Daddy Showkey Urges Nigerians To Help Beg Psquare To Come Back Together (VIDEO) by hisgrace090: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2018
It can work only if Paul and Jude can change their ways toward peter.
Re: Daddy Showkey Urges Nigerians To Help Beg Psquare To Come Back Together (VIDEO) by jabor4Naija(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2018
Come back together for what? Abeg oga keep ur dreams to ur self
Re: Daddy Showkey Urges Nigerians To Help Beg Psquare To Come Back Together (VIDEO) by neolboy(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2018
We have forgotten about them so i advice you do the same Daddy Showkey

(1) (Reply)

I Will Hack Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Account And Announce It Tommorrow / DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke In Her Colour Matching Outfit / Kim Kardashian poses Unclad to promote her make-up brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.