Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay (1497 Views)

Devil May Cry 2 Ppsspp Highly Compressed Android / Far Cry 5 (and Why I Still Hate Fps) / Devil May Cry 5 : Everything You Need To Know Ahead Of Its Release (2) (3) (4)

New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by LucemFerre: 6:22am On Sep 20, 2018
They weren't kidding when they said DMC is back. I'm fvcking excited that Dante took off that edgy pedo beard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym3W7_-7-rU
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by crafteck(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2018
LucemFerre:
They weren't kidding when they said DMC is back. I'm fvcking excited that Dante took off that edgy pedo beard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym3W7_-7-rU

Another game I wont be playing, not a fan of Japanese messy hack/slash shoot them up games
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by LucemFerre: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2018
Hehe... Fair enough that you ain't into it but, DMC is far from messy
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by crafteck(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2018
LucemFerre:
Hehe... Fair enough that you ain't into it but, DMC is far from messy

A well defined game like Uncharted, last of us, cod or ghost recon, you know this enemy requires 4 gun shots or 2 knife stabs, you know where you can jump to and where you can't, japanese games are figment of their messy imagination.. DMC, Bayonetta.. Etc, even the way the monsters are designed orbs are earned etc....
NA MY VIEW OOO
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Oh boy I bought DMC definitive edition ohhh ...don't know what I was thinking . Bought it second hand Sha . Didn't like it much . Will probably exchange it for something else .
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by crafteck(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2018
tobianthony:
Oh boy I bought DMC definitive edition ohhh ...don't know what I was thinking . Bought it second hand Sha . Didn't like it much . Will probably exchange it for something else .

Kinda my point, what's your view of the fight style and monsters
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2018
Didn't get far stopped at the second mission ...playing something else .
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by LucemFerre: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
crafteck:

A well defined game like Uncharted, last of us, cod or ghost recon, you know this enemy requires 4 gun shots or 2 knife stabs, you know where you can jump to and where you can't, japanese games are figment of their messy imagination.. DMC, Bayonetta.. Etc, even the way the monsters are designed orbs are earned etc....
NA MY VIEW OOO

Yea, those big monsters in Japanese games are messed up. That was why i didn't play Resident Evil 5. That first boss was just stupidly made. I like fighting with humans or super humans not unrealistic massive creatures.
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by crafteck(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
LucemFerre:

Yea, those big monsters in Japanese games are messed up. That was why i didn't play Resident Evil 5. That first boss was just stupidly made. I like fighting with humans or super humans not unrealistic massive creatures.

My point exactly, LucemFerre hope you see taste dey diff.. Not all of us like games where sword can slash armoured tank in 2

Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2018
My chest grin grin
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by crafteck(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2018
LucemFerre:

tobianthony:
My chest grin grin

They destroyed one of the best games, mgs with their fantasy hack and slash
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by crafteck(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2018
LucemFerre:

tobianthony:
My chest grin grin

They destroyed one of the best games, mgs with their fantasy hack and slash

If Konami had its way, winning eleven players would use sword

Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Haaaaaaa .. .Ori mi ohhhh
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by Thegamingorca(m): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2018
crafteck:

My point exactly, LucemFerre hope you see taste dey diff.. Not all of us like games where sword can slash armoured tank in 2

grin my loins what will you say of final fantasy 15
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by Thegamingorca(m): 12:56am On Sep 25, 2018
tobianthony:
Haaaaaaa .. .Ori mi ohhhh

My diaphragm grin
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by crafteck(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin my loins what will you say of final fantasy 15

Too much analysis, if you like dat game u go sabi further maths
Re: New Devil May Cry 5 Trailer, Featuring Dante Gameplay by Thegamingorca(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
crafteck:

Too much analysis, if you like dat game u go sabi further maths

Brain Tease: Which Tank Fills Up First? I Bet You Won't Get It Right. / Sold / Cooling Pad For Gaming Laptop