Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift (17927 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / More Trouble For Ambode As Tinubu’s Associates Insist On His Probe / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by Franzinni: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2018
The problem of black people is not in skin color but in thought process...

Our politics is like that I Colombia back in the days when they allowed escoba to hold political office..

There are a lot of escobas... In our political veins.

And they are selling is dreams of castles in the sky...
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by israelmao(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2018
His work is enough to speak for him with or without Tinubu.
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by gbadexy(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2018
He would readily admit any blame including those that doesn't exist just so he gets the ticket to run again.
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by meolaniyi(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Tinubu also was very angry that Ambode removed VIO officers from the Lagos road.
The returns vio makes from the VIO is no more.

Ambode promised to return them during his 2nd term
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by izzou(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2018
tesppidd:
If it was kogi governor or kaduna governor I bet you wouldn't be saying this.

That time you wouldn't agree that they are sitting governors abi na standing governors.

He begged and prostrated to become governor in the first instant
So he is not too big to beg the man who carried him and made him governor from nowhere.

He should keep begging grin

A boy will eventually be a man someday. Like I said, I'll rather contest somewhere else, lose and go home happily, than be humiliated by my godfather and Sanwo-Olu and still go home sad

In both cases, I'll lose. But I'll be happier in one
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2018
Esseite:
I still think this is just a ruse to get non supporters of APC to root for Ambode while Tinubu changes his mind the last second, making it a 100% win..

It has gone beyond that
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by izzou(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2018
OAFMods:

Why are so many of you Igbo so unnecessarily foolish for God sake ?

K

smiley
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2018
_After giving him all ur styles in bed, he still says the person dat will marry u will be very lucky........my sister stone him to death
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by otunde527: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2018
One thing I know in this forthcoming election is that ambode will still carry the day

The election is between Ambode and any other candidates
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by AngelicBeing: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

Just look at how a sitting governor is being ridiculed by his godfather, and some other people who are inconsequential

Ambode is really a disgrace to humanity, Christianity, and any other category we can think of

I'll rather form a new party, and lose heavily, than be with power and beg people who matter less
Gbam shocked

Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by Abeycityng(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=71354839]

You mean Oshi-Omo-Ole, the man with mouth diarrhea?[/you scatter that man name oh]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by DoubleO07: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2018
Oga Ohh,
Lagos really is owned by 1 man.
God is watching Tinubu in 4Dscreen. One day all this madness will end.

For this main reason alone I wish other parties can win lagos.
And Buhari should please keep shut about fighting corruption as long as tinubu is not behind bars for stealing from lagos
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by itchie: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2018
That one is their problem
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by jidegold(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

Just look at how a sitting governor is being ridiculed by his godfather, and some other people who are inconsequential

Ambode is really a disgrace to humanity, Christianity, and any other category we can think of

I'll rather form a new party, and lose heavily, than be with power and beg people who matter less

in democracy u will beg because u need good loyalist that will work for you, he knows he can't do everything on his own that why is pleading with his boss and let me remind u ambode is not a politician, he doesn't understand the game.
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by willoski(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2018
I also observed that the governors who attended the rally were trying to beg Asiwaju on behalf of Ambode but he kept a straight face. They were almost kneeling down to greet Asiwaju but he knows their mission and he will just smile and pretend to be busy. h This Tinubu is now a God abi, let's watch and see. when men starts playing God.
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Ambode shouldn't be afraid of primaries... It seems our people are not really ready for DEMOCRACY
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2018
V.P. Osinbajo is still the smartest of all these people. How is he able to balance loyalty to his boss, Buhari, and to Jagaban, the godfather? Wisdom is rare. Wisdom is silence at time. Wisdom is sending signals silently before you launch your attack. Wisdom is settling rift fast. Accepting faultsat times is wisdom but not weakness. Even Jesus said it in a parable: settle any dispute with he who can throw you in jail before it gets dirty. Settle with he who put you on the throne. Then, go back to the drawing board to re- strategize. He who has ears, let him hear.
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by izzou(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2018
jidegold:

in democracy u will beg because u need good loyalist that will work for you, he knows he can't do everything on his own that why is pleading with his boss and let me remind u ambode is not a politician, he doesn't understand the game.

He should keep begging

Either ways, he will not come back as a governor. cheesy

But one has dignity. The other makes him weak and a feeble scared coward
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by willoski(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2018
jidegold:

My dear i am never a fan of a man called Chris Ngige if you know him. But If there is one thing that man did in Anambara state it is the stopping of god fatherism. Anambara state was just like this Lagos when i man calls the shot. So somebody needs to stand up and end it ones and for all. There's difference between sourcing for votes and begging.
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by yemobrown(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2018
It's a shame that a man could descend so low as to begging his fellow man for a mere bread.

Well, he had the opportunity to prove himself a performer for 3 good years but he couldn't, now he's begging another mortal being for assistant when he could have assisted himself with superlative performances which would have made him the toast of everybody including opposition party(s) adopting his candidacy

You see! God fathers thrive only when they have redundant godson's.

A superlative godson's retires the godfather with his performance and the circle continues.

Reason we say, " let your work speaks for you".
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by Dootty(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2018
The last thing BAT will do is to accept Ambode back after all this drama. The fact is there no opposition that wrestle power from APC as of now. Besides PMB is not considered caused his own election comes before governorship so it doesn't really matter.
BAT needs this to re-establish himself back into reckoning of APC after been shut out by cabals in connivance with APC Renegades

The fact that his foot soldiers are very disappointed in Ambode makes his own leadership position precarious so he attempt to back now.
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by Skmoda360(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2018
maxtop:
This is not a good news for me. I hate to say it but I just have to say it anyway. I don't really like that Ambode cuz of the way he treat that man of God when he claimed he disrespect his wife
Bros......karma is currently at work
He even sent the man parking from his residential apartment given to him by government....
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by Cindy08: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2018
BUT NA WA FOR THIS COUNTRY OOO I BE THINK SAY NA THE PEOPLE DEY DECIDE WHO TO VOTE FOR IN POLITICS NOW NA ONE UGLY INDIVIDUAL JUST TANDAN FOR THE WHOLE THING IT IS SHAMEFUL cry cry cryGOD SAVE US FROM DIS SHACKLES OF POLITICAL HORROR AMEN
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by TundeHashim(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

I think you should be deemed a bigger disgrace to Christianity and Humanity than Ambode. People like you are the clogs in the wheel of the nation, the most retrogressive. People should abhor ur thoughts like leprosy. And a wise man once said it is better to be silent and to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts....I so wish u followed that advice.

Never bring Christianity to the issue of Ambode and Tinubu again. Don't be daft man. A man who is married to a Christian, how on earth would u say he hates Christianity? Didn't the same issue popped out during the time of Fashola?
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by Rebelutionary: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2018
izzou:
grin

MTschewww na e-mouth you get...some of u in here just talk for talking sake...you think Ambode hasn't taken stock of he situation?

The day Ambode dares defect, the next day he will be impeached!

If Obj knelt down for this same Atiku that is seeking Objs blessing now just to get back to his seat, is it Ambode that wouldn't?

Tinubu will be humbled but its neither Ambode nor the current crop of PDP folks that will...time will!
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by izzou(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
TundeHashim:

I think you should be deemed a bigger disgrace to Christianity and Humanity than Ambode. People like you are the clogs in the wheel of the nation, the most retrogressive. People should abhor ur thoughts like leprosy. And a wise man once said it is better to be silent and to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts....I so wish u followed that advice.

Never bring Christianity to the issue of Ambode and Tinubu again. Don't be daft man. A man who is married to a Christian, how on earth would u say he hates Christianity? Didn't the same issue popped out during the time of Fashola?

A man bereft of sense. I never expected less

Where did I say Ambode hates Christianity? Will God cheer Ambode on as he shamelessly begs Tinubu? You have no sense, if not you would have thought otherwise

And for the record, Fashola had a rift with Tinubu because of a successor, not because of a second term.

Don't mention me again. I didn't comment to please you

Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by FestusIrohigbe: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by izzou(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rebelutionary:

MTschewww na e-mouth you get...some of u in here just talk for talking sake...you think Ambode hasn't taken stock of he situation?

The day Ambode dares defect, the next day he will be impeached!

If Obj knelt down for this same Atiku that is seeking Objs blessing now just to get back to his seat, is it Ambode that wouldn't?

Tinubu will be humbled but its neither Ambode nor the current crop of PDP folks that will...time will!

The only valid point I see is that he may be impeached

Whether Ambode stays or not, he won't be governor. So what's the point begging like a kid and lose?

And I never mentioned PDP. He can join anything else and contest and lose. After all, he has broken out from the bondage of Tinubu

He can keep begging. I'll keep laughing

Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by TundeHashim(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
izzou:

A man bereft of sense. I never expected less

Where did I say Ambode hates Christianity? Will God cheer Ambode on as he shamelessly begs Tinubu? You have no sense, if not you would have thought otherwise

And for the record, Fashola had a rift with Tinubu because of a successor, not because of a second term.

Don't mention me again. I didn't comment to please you

I never passed my comment to please you...of course, who on earth tries to please a dimwit? You made a remark on a public personality on a public forum and you're turning around restricting us not to pass comments...I SHALL pass comments in order to correct a wrong perception and I'm not moved whether u reply or not..
AND for the record, I never for once claimed or implied that you said Ambode hates Christianity. You claimed Ambode is a disgrace to Christianity and Humanity and I said (and which every rational human being will agree with me) that you're a bigger disgrace to Christianity and Humanity. My opinion hasn't changed though. What has Ambode done that deserves him being a disgrace to Christianity? what has he done that deserves him being a disgrace to Humanity? Would u have done something better if u were in his shoes? Furthermore you claimed because he is a Christian, all these are things happening to him. That made me lose total, complete and absolute trust in ur sanity. How dare u say such? Why on earth should u think like an australopithecus? Why on this universe should u be taking us back to 3267BC in 2018? You shouldn't always see the word through a jaundiced lens of religion and ethnicity. The earth has shifted beneath your feet and this barbarian views of yours should be condemned in its entirety.

Lest I forget, Tinubu HAD a fight with Fashola over his second term ambition. Only that it was better managed. (see Vanguard: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/tinubu-finally-endorses-fashola-for-second-term/)

I'll end this epistle to izzou by reminding you of my previous quote.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts".

Yours faithfully,
signs.
Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by izzou(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
TundeHashim:

I never passed my comment to please you...of course, who on earth tries to please a dimwit? You made a remark on a public personality on a public forum and you're turning around restricting us not to pass comments...I SHALL pass comments in order to correct a wrong perception and I'm not moved whether u reply or not..
AND for the record, I never for once claimed or implied that you said Ambode hates Christianity. You claimed Ambode is a disgrace to Christianity and Humanity and I said (and which every rational human being will agree with me) that you're a bigger disgrace to Christianity and Humanity. My opinion hasn't changed though. What has Ambode done that deserves him being a disgrace to Christianity? what has he done that deserves him being a disgrace to Humanity? Would u have done something better if u were in his shoes? Furthermore you claimed because he is a Christian, all these are things happening to him. That made me lose total, complete and absolute trust in ur sanity. How dare u say such? Why on earth should u think like an australopithecus? Why on this universe should u be taking us back to 3267BC in 2018? You shouldn't always see the word through a jaundiced lens of religion and ethnicity. The earth has shifted beneath your feet and this barbarian views of yours should be condemned in its entirety.

Lest I forget, Tinubu HAD a fight with Fashola over his second term ambition. Only that it was better managed. (see Vanguard: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/tinubu-finally-endorses-fashola-for-second-term/)

I'll end this epistle to izzou by reminding you of my previous quote.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts".

Yours faithfully,
signs.

Ambode is a disgrace to humanity and Christianity

You can now take a thick rope and hang yourself. grin

Just as my opinion is of no use to you, I'm entitled to it. What's my business if you feel offended?

This is my last mention to you. Get lost.

I don't quote people to insult them even if their opinion is useless to me. But because, you're 100% right, everyone who speaks otherwise is foolish

Nairaland is almost useless to me these days. I don't mind getting a ban just to insult you grin

Respect yourself and fvvk off my mentions.

Re: Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift by TundeHashim(m): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2018
izzou:

Ambode is a disgrace to humanity and Christianity

You can now take a thick rope and hang yourself. grin

Just as my opinion is of no use to you, I'm entitled to it. What's my business if you feel offended?

This is my last mention to you. Get lost.

I don't quote people to insult them even if their opinion is useless to me. But because, you're 100% right, everyone who speaks otherwise is foolish

Nairaland is almost useless to me these days. I don't mind getting a ban just to insult you grin

Respect yourself and fvvk off my mentions.

Lol...As long as u show decency and respect to humans, I'll always be off your mentions...
You're entitled to your opinion but such entitlement is limited and no absolute. There are some opinions that u CAN'T hold because you won't be justified either in law or reason.
I think I'll end our conversation here...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine / Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win / Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.