Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers (16852 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by Dembuk2009: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Prof Ogunwande! An Alfa for that matter!
Hmmmmm....
Lasu chemistry department ehn??
Let me close my mouth becos if I start to talk ehn
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2018
If i read this nonsense make i bend.
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by tunary(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2018
very good
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by ajebuter(f): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2018
It didn't start today..
As an Alumni of LASU, I have my own share of ugly tale to tell..

In 1997 as a 200 Level Student taking elective courses in Sociology, we also had it rough with lecturers like Dr. WOLE ATERE and Assistant Lecturer Mr. ANDY.

Those randy men must touch you the minute you enter their office either for signing of Course Form/Registration

No one told me before I dropped elective course in the department despite the fact that it was very easy to score A in the course.

Same with Mr. OKE in Philosophy.. That one can collect bribe for the entire continent and happily, he was sacked.

In my English Department, the worst was Professor OLUWOLE ADEJARE. He would openly relish and enjoy your failure .

I remember ex students who were held back simply because of courses taught by the randy Prof ADEJARE... Thankfully, he too was sacked in 1999 and English Department became a better place. We all celebrated his exit and shame!

I hope LASU investigates these allegations without bias and bring sexual predators disguised as lecturers to justice to save our daughters!

2 Likes

Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by ajebuter(f): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Dembuk2009:
Prof Ogunwande! An Alfa for that matter!
Hmmmmm....
Lasu chemistry department ehn??
Let me close my mouth becos if I start to talk ehn

Don't close your mouth, TALK

I just did....21 years later... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by DemonUnderSiege: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed

Nairaland is an avid representation of the Nigerian condition. Not moving forward, no new inventions, no improvement, autocratic ruling and abuse of power by the mods on those who dare to challenge their standings. Myopic in everyway.

When other forums have upgraded and change interface, we are still stuck in the 19th century coding script.

And Seun isn't it about time you added a dislike button to nairaland or must we always be forced to like every jargons posted here?

Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by FitnessAndGoodL: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2018
cool
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by mctons: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2018
Chai, Mr. Odubunmi is involved oo... Brilliant lecturer. Odu's plc
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by BlueRayDick: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2018
The university should investigate them and have them sacked especially the randy ones. The lecturers in management sciences shouldn't be spared.
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by Dembuk2009: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2018
ajebuter:

Don't close your mouth, TALK

I just did....21 years later... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmmm.....
The worst departments in faculty of sciences are:
Mathematics(boss)
Chemistry(bosser)
Computer science(bossiest).##i hope u understand my slang##
Mathematics in all faculty is a badoo!
I wish authorities can look into all these and make our institution great again.
Greatest lasuite o....
Great!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by Cajal(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2018
id4sho:
Sex again, I've given up on Nigeria.

#BACKTODAURA,
if you concur,
hit like
..I disagreed sir
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by chiefolododo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
excomarow:

Concur ko conqueror ni
Eat your likes
Buhari till 2023
buhari should contest for councillor
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by chiefolododo(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dembuk2009:
Prof Ogunwande! An Alfa for that matter! Hmmmmm.... Lasu chemistry department ehn?? Let me close my mouth becos if I start to talk ehn
is he the one?

Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by excomarow(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
chiefolododo:
buhari should contest for councillor

Rubbish
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by uvalued(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Warning to Mr Uvalued...dat student weh de make ur body hot...pull the plug and fleee...beta feel the excitement of winning sportybet than the pussy of one those student olosho forming hard to get ...

Betting is worth more than pursuing pussy of oloshos --Lecturer Tots
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by Passion2009: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Realberg:
....LASU!!

LASU is getting better now. The current VC - Pof. Fagbohun is really trying. He is flushing out those bad eggs - that's why a few of these ASUU guys who are mostly corrupt are against him.
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by Passion2009: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
ajebuter:
It didn't start today..
As an Alumni of LASU, I have my own share of ugly tale to tell..

In 1997 as a 200 Level Student taking elective courses in Sociology, we also had it rough with lecturers like Dr. WOLE ATERE and Assistant Lecturer Mr. ANDY.

Those randy men must touch you the minute you enter their office either for signing of Course Form/Registration

No one told me before I dropped elective course in the department despite the fact that it was very easy to score A in the course.

Same with Mr. OKE in Philosophy.. That one can collect bribe for the entire continent and happily, he was sacked.

In my English Department, the worst was Professor OLUWOLE ADEJARE. He would openly relish and enjoy your failure .

I remember ex students who were held back simply because of courses taught by the randy Prof ADEJARE... Thankfully, he too was sacked in 1999 and English Department became a better place. We all celebrated his exit and shame!

I hope LASU investigates these allegations without bias and bring sexual predators disguised as lecturers to justice to save our daughters!

All of those found guilty will all be sacked. The current VC - Professor Fagbohun don't take shit. He is a tough disciplinarian. Some of them are blackmailing him with protests and media briefings but the majority of the students and staff are behind him.

1 Like

Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by Passion2009: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
BlueRayDick:
The university should investigate them and have them sacked especially the randy ones. The lecturers in management sciences shouldn't be spared.

There is a tsunami going on in LASU - many of these randy and corrupt Lecturers will all be sacked regardless of the blackmail from a few ASUU - LASU exco.
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by lamidex(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
That's how best your brain understands my post.

CrazeMan69:

Hmmm laptop and iPhone for sale at once.
You be retiring yahoo boy? grin
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by delishpot: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Good let all guilty sex for mark and rapist lecturers be laid off. We dont want our girls to be victims in future if this mess is allowed to become the ussual in Nigerian higher institutions.
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by delishpot: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Passion2009:

All of those found guilty will all be sacked. The current VC - Professor Fagbohun don't take shit. He is a tough disciplinarian. Some of them are blackmailing him with protests and media briefings but the majority of the students and staff are behind him.

God will bless that VC. God will keep him strong and pluck out the eyes and tear out the tongue of anyone that looks at him or speaks about him for evil due to his stance against sexual crimes and excesses of randy, lazy, greedy university staff be they male or female. God will increase his post and guide all that belongs to him on the right path. I go do prayer session for that man today. He has done well. The man has made my bele sweet me.

1 Like

Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by taytee(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sex scandal and theft are ubiquitous problem jare...
Re: Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) / Yoruba Language: South-West, Kogi, Kwara Commissioners Meet March 3 / 10 Important Foodstuffs Nigerian Students Must Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.