Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

“going Home With My Prince” – Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is The Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “going Home With My Prince” – Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is The Father (547 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“going Home With My Prince” – Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is The Father by InforOrbit: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2018
“GOING HOME WITH MY PRINCE” – LINDA IKEJI WRITES AS Nigerian celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, who welcomed a bouncing baby boy few days ago, turned a year older today and to celebrate her day, the new mother shared a beautiful story of how she begged God to make her a mother and a wife before her 38 birthday.

Linda who admitted that she was getting nervous over if she will able to give birth successfully because of her age, said that God answered her prayers and gave her a child two days before her birthday.
She also shared photos of when she tried to catch a glimpse of her son seconds after he was born and placed in her arms, adding that she has already done something very crazy for him.

Here is her testimony and her birthday message in full below;
“Happy birthday to me. Yay! Today September 19th, I turn 38 and I can say without any doubt that 2018 has been the best year of my life so far! I became a mum. Something that I always wanted and wondered when it will happen for me.

“On my 37th birthday last year, I went down on my knees and told God, you’ve blessed me beyond what I thought was possible but there’s something I want more than anything else; to be a wife and a mum before my next birthday. We will talk about the wife one later…but the one that was more important, the one my heart desired the most, he gave to me. My own child.

“Two days before my next birthday. Dear Lord in heaven, thank you. I don’t know what I did, or what I keep doing to make you continually bless me and answer all my prayers.

“Above pic shows me trying to catch a glimpse of my son seconds after he was born and placed in my arms. It took me the whole of two minutes to push him out. I recorded it and I’ve watched the video over and over again in wonder.

Continue Reading In The Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/going-home-with-my-prince-linda-ikeji-writes-as-she-finally-reveals-sholaye-jeremi-is-the-father/

Re: “going Home With My Prince” – Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is The Father by Nightmareo07: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Is Eniola Badmus’ Godmother / Davido Has Reveal The Secret To His Wealth, Follow Link Below To See Details / Wizkid And Maleekberry Replies After Osagie Posted An Apology Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.